Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfortunately, I'm still...
Unfortunately, I'm still...
Unfortunately, I'm still sober. 

Unfortunately, I'm still here.

Unfortunately, I'm still looking at a sealed bottle of Mcallen.
RE: Unfortunately, I'm still...
Unfortunately, I am bored.
Unfortunately, I can’t think of anything else right now.
Fortunately I have spicy chicken wings that I'm munching on.
Unfortunately, I am feeling sick.
Unfortunately, smoking weed at work is frowned upon.
Unfortunately, so is hurling.
Unfortunately, I seem to have a conundrum.
Unfortunately, I'm out of Macallan. It waited forty years for me...
Unfortunately, I'm still constantly surrounded by negativity. So, y'all need to piss off.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Unfortunately, every so often, you get reminded that there are awful people in this world.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Unfortunately I have to wait 8 days for my car to arrive. Unless I drive down to NC to get it.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(January 30, 2018 at 3:40 pm)Joods Wrote: Unfortunately I have to wait 8 days for my car to arrive. Unless I drive down to NC to get it.

No, no, no, take the bus. Talk about a fun road trip!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 30, 2018 at 5:40 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(January 30, 2018 at 3:40 pm)Joods Wrote: Unfortunately I have to wait 8 days for my car to arrive. Unless I drive down to NC to get it.

No, no, no, take the bus. Talk about a fun road trip!

Take AMTRAK.

[Image: End-of-the-Trail-James-Earl-Fraser.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2172 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 619 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Take It, Or leave it, I can still say Voulez Vous Brian37 7 1088 November 29, 2018 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: adey67
  Do you know why the end of the month is still too far away? Foxaèr 15 2415 April 22, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Monica Lewinsky Still Passing the Buck Shell B 41 1756 February 28, 2018 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Still a Christian - ask me questions/tell me about yourselves speedyj1992 194 32468 December 2, 2017 at 5:32 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Star Wars Rogue One is still playing in movie theaters. Jehanne 35 5232 April 18, 2017 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The "I'm getting drunk now, folks... but I'm still posting." thread. Edwardo Piet 18 2258 December 24, 2015 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Does the prospect of nuclear disaster still frighten anyone these days? Mudhammam 68 7911 March 23, 2015 at 2:12 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Avoiding indoctrination while still going to church with my Girlfriend? IanHulett 23 3114 January 18, 2015 at 6:22 am
Last Post: robvalue