Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comey pulls KELSO BURN on you know who!
Comey pulls KELSO BURN on you know who!
KELSO BURN! Comey's recent Tweet was a FUCK YOU to President Sh*thole.

Quote:QUOTE James Comey, All should appreciate the FBI speaking up. I wish more of our leaders would. But take heart: American history shows that, in the long run, weasels and liars never hold the field, so long as good people stand up. Not a lot of schools or streets named for Joe McCarthy."

RE: Comey pulls KELSO BURN on you know who!
Comey's an egocentric drama queen who tipped the scales enough to give Trump the presidency.
(February 2, 2018 at 8:29 am)alpha male Wrote: Comey's an egocentric drama queen who tipped the scales enough to give Trump the presidency.

No, that would by the orange fuckface you suck the dick of. 

Comey is a REPUBLICAN dumbass. And even today's Trump picks are advising him NOT to release the edited memo.

You just cant fucking stand that 45 ran his campaign the way he did. Nobody told the fuckface to run. Nobody told him to vilify 17 agencies. 45 did that to himself. 

You are supporting a political dead man walking. You are looking at Nixon 2.0. Sucks to be you.
I came here to see Voldemort get ripped a new one.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
James Comey should know all about lying weasels since he sees one in his mirror every morning....and there'll be no streets named for the lying hypocrite James Comey.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(February 2, 2018 at 1:11 pm)A Theist Wrote: James Comey should know all about lying weasels since he sees one in his mirror every morning....and there'll be no streets named for the lying hypocrite James Comey.

Must be some good crack you are smoking.
(February 2, 2018 at 1:31 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(February 2, 2018 at 1:11 pm)A Theist Wrote: James Comey should know all about lying weasels since he sees one in his mirror every morning....and there'll be no streets named for the lying hypocrite James Comey.

Must be some good crack you are smoking.
Yeah, I've got the good stuff. You must smoking the bad the shit.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Looks like Comey signed off on three FISA warrants paid for by DNC/HRC, so yeah - lying weasel. Maybe he re-opened the HRC investigation due to a guilty conscience.
(February 2, 2018 at 1:48 pm)alpha male Wrote: Looks like Comey signed off on three FISA warrants paid for by DNC/HRC, so yeah - lying weasel. Maybe he re-opened the HRC investigation due to a guilty conscience.

Comey's Tweet was aimed at 45 you stupid fuck!
(February 2, 2018 at 1:48 pm)alpha male Wrote: Looks like Comey signed off on three FISA warrants paid for by DNC/HRC, so yeah - lying weasel. Maybe he re-opened the HRC investigation due to a guilty conscience.

How conveniently you forget that Fusion GPS was hired by republicunts to do opposition research on the WLB and only later did the democrats take it over after the republicunts gave up.  Why did you forget that?  Brain damage from wearing that hood to all your rallies?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Panel of Karens pulls a Karen on being a karen tackattack 21 1106 August 7, 2020 at 8:52 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Health care people and first responders - let us know how you are. arewethereyet 22 1896 April 26, 2020 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Heineken pulls sponsorship from sports team Brian37 0 259 May 31, 2019 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Brian37
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 990 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Did anyone watch the ABC Comey interview? Brian37 3 623 April 16, 2018 at 5:01 pm
  Comey's book basically calls 45 a mafia boss/bully. Brian37 2 458 April 13, 2018 at 10:08 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  McConnell Pulls The Bill! Minimalist 29 4383 September 28, 2017 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  ESPN pulls Robert Lee Neo-Scholastic 57 8802 August 25, 2017 at 2:01 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Comey's Testimony not flattering Covfefe Brian37 1 567 June 8, 2017 at 12:25 pm
  FBI director James Comey fired c172 58 15943 May 17, 2017 at 2:30 am
Last Post: Amarok