Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone watch the ABC Comey interview?
Did anyone watch the ABC Comey interview?
It didn't seem to say anything new that I hadn't heard before. BUT, It is absolutely true that Comey was getting UNDULY hit wrongfully by both sides.  I find Comey to be very credible, and it wasn't stressed enough back then, nor since that his wife and kids were Clinton supporters, while he is a republican.

As a staunch democrat, i was very pissed at Bill for getting on that plane. Not because I didn't trust Lynch, but because the look of impropriety became red meat for the GOP.

BUT for the orange jackass to claim that the FBI or any intel for that matter, are all in on a conspiracy, IS FLAT OUT BULLSHIT.

If they were all mono chromatic they would not have gone after Edwards or Weiner. 

I think Comey was doing the best he could and I am not buying any bullshit from either dems or GOP knowing that there is no political party oath to hold an intel job. I think the one thing in last night's interview that needs to be STRESSED as much as possible, that Comey rightfully said, is a separation of powers. Without defending that, there is no free society.

I may hate GOP economics, but Comey is spot on that 45 is not moral and this is not politics as usual.
RE: Did anyone watch the ABC Comey interview?
Nope. I believe Comey, but ultimately it comes down to nothing more than he-said/she-said. Hard to draw any conclusions from that.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
It's he said/he said but the good guy has contemporary notes and discussed his impressions with others while the Orange Turd can't keep his story straight from one tweet to the next.

Fuck Trump and his whole rotten criminal family.
(April 16, 2018 at 4:38 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: Nope.  I believe Comey, but ultimately it comes down to nothing more than he-said/she-said.  Hard to draw any conclusions from that.

Not the point.

45's rhetoric from the start has been toxic and on it's own invited the specter of impropriety.

There is no good way, in any pragmatic sense, he can lead with all the scapegoating and vilification he has done and continues to do. 

45 isn't a private citizen, he is a public politician in power. His words lead, and set the tone, and I don't think he has ever fully understood that. And if he does, the only conclusion is that he does not care.

Comey was saying what I have been saying, there STILL is a huge difference between legal and moral. I don't think 45 has ever understood that difference in his life.

I think Comey does.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone going to watch the Jan 6th hearings? Brian37 39 3266 July 28, 2021 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Sod Krakatoa: This Is The One To Watch BrianSoddingBoru4 4 426 April 13, 2020 at 4:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  "The 1 Billion Dollar Fraud" this fall on ABC Brian37 0 239 May 7, 2019 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  BREAKING: How Egypt tried to kill a "60 Minutes" interview WinterHold 1 399 January 7, 2019 at 8:38 am
  Did anyone watch the Congressional hearing? Brian37 5 539 July 13, 2018 at 10:57 am
  Comey's book basically calls 45 a mafia boss/bully. Brian37 2 452 April 13, 2018 at 10:08 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Funny Wayne LaPierree interview Sterben 3 520 March 3, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Comey pulls KELSO BURN on you know who! Brian37 9 1397 February 2, 2018 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  ABC Gives Brian Ross A Four Week Suspension A Theist 6 1100 December 7, 2017 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Drich
  Clinton Interview Thumpalumpacus 51 7665 September 16, 2017 at 12:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger