Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conservatard Xhrisfucks - Reinventing Stupidity On A Cosmic Scale
Conservatard Xhrisfucks - Reinventing Stupidity On A Cosmic Scale
Asswipes.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/conserv...ite-house/

Quote:Conservatives are spreading a bizarre story about Melania Trump fighting Voodoo demons in the White House

Quote:Conservative and Christian broadcasters are pushing a dubious claim that First Lady Melania Trump refused to move into the White House until demonic spirits were removed from the building.
RE: Conservatard Xhrisfucks - Reinventing Stupidity On A Cosmic Scale
Jesus H. Tap Dancing Christ! Will these televangelist ever find the lowest of the low?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I'm more concerned with the demons in the White House now.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Melania insisted that the dark spirits be removed. If they got inside a Balrog, geez it'd be game over.
The exorcism failed. There ARE evil demons in the White House.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(February 10, 2018 at 9:02 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: The exorcism failed. There ARE evil demons in the White House.

Racists assholes! They are insinuating that the blacks brought voodoo into the White House. They may have brought rhythm to the White House but not voodoo! I am not racist for pointing this out!  Big Grin
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

What would you expect from a bunch of Klan-loving nazi fucks?
(February 10, 2018 at 6:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Asswipes.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/conserv...ite-house/

Quote:Conservatives are spreading a bizarre story about Melania Trump fighting Voodoo demons in the White House

Quote:Conservative and Christian broadcasters are pushing a dubious claim that First Lady Melania Trump refused to move into the White House until demonic spirits were removed from the building.

Yeah, but once the demonic spirit is removed from the White House, she wouldn’t be First Lady anymore.
The article blames some artifacts the Clintons had.

Sheesh, wouldn't the bad mojo have dissipated by now ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Not as far as idiots are concerned.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The cosmic regional block WinterHold 24 4422 January 24, 2018 at 9:27 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  The stupidity of sin robvalue 164 22056 October 14, 2016 at 7:32 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Typical Christian/creationist stupidity. bussta33 12 3817 February 1, 2016 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Religious Stupidity In Antarctica God of Mr. Hanky 0 1013 December 29, 2015 at 8:42 am
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky
  Right.... More Stupidity fom theists Minimalist 22 4902 April 8, 2014 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  The H&K Scale (measures religious stupidity) Gooders1002 6 4446 December 20, 2012 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  More stupidity from muslim morons AngelaRachnid 1 1554 April 19, 2010 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: Paul the Human