Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 12:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Typical Christian/creationist stupidity.
Typical Christian/creationist stupidity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUlkpWvqiYY
Denial of evolution, Big Bang cosmology, gay marriage..and it's spreading into the youth as well.
RE: Typical Christian/creationist stupidity.
Stupidity is not an age-related condition.

It does seem to be jesus or allah related, though.
My parents believed the way Ken Ham (I actually typed Hen Cam - - not quite funny enough - - anybody got a better nickname?) does - Evolution is a Satanic lie, the Earth is 6,000 years old, and the Rapture is gonna happen any day.  It's brainwashing.  It took me way too long to break away, and if I had stayed in that church, I probably would . . . still be brainwashed.   
     Thankfully, science education is improving, Hammy follower numbers are dropping, it's a good thing.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
Ken Hams a fraud and liar.

And since he had his arse handed to him in the debate with Nye, he has a serious bug up his butt about the man.
Dying to live, living to die.
[Image: b8f34aa8b89053150d3e56839bec38f1.jpg]
[Image: CreationismPoster.jpg]
Mr. Hanky loves you!
Yeah...

Such people mightily oppose the areas of science which appear to contradict their fantasy narratives, while not understanding them.

They pay little attention to all other areas of science, except when trying to leverage them to prove the above areas of science are wrong. And again, without understanding them.

So they should just stop it. They can believe what they want, it doesn't have to make sense. That much is clear. But don't go around trying to wreck the proper education of others. The internet is the perfect antidote, making insular environments so much harder to maintain.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 22, 2016 at 10:09 pm)God of Mr. Hanky Wrote: [Image: CreationismPoster.jpg]

Oh please! How many creationists actually think the world is round?
I thought Ken Ham was that Chinese bloke with the wok.
(January 22, 2016 at 8:24 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: My parents believed the way Ken Ham (I actually typed Hen Cam - - not quite funny enough - - anybody got a better nickname?) does - Evolution is a Satanic lie, the Earth is 6,000 years old, and the Rapture is gonna happen any day.  It's brainwashing.  It took me way too long to break away, and if I had stayed in that church, I probably would . . . still be brainwashed.   
     Thankfully, science education is improving, Hammy follower numbers are dropping, it's a good thing.
When you say Dr. Ham it sounds like a organic meat line Oprah would promote
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conservatard Xhrisfucks - Reinventing Stupidity On A Cosmic Scale Minimalist 9 806 February 11, 2018 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The stupidity of sin robvalue 164 21878 October 14, 2016 at 7:32 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Refuting typical arguments dyresand 4 1420 February 9, 2016 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Religious Stupidity In Antarctica God of Mr. Hanky 0 1011 December 29, 2015 at 8:42 am
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky
  Physicist creationist piterski123 33 8503 May 1, 2015 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: piterski123
  "Creationist" is too broad a term. Rampant.A.I. 19 5043 July 3, 2014 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Right.... More Stupidity fom theists Minimalist 22 4890 April 8, 2014 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  Creationist offers $10,000 to anyone willing to challenge literal interpretation of Genesis in court JesusHChrist 46 22873 April 11, 2013 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Garuda
  The H&K Scale (measures religious stupidity) Gooders1002 6 4425 December 20, 2012 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Creationist Science teacher D-MITCH777 18 5515 December 7, 2011 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: orogenicman