Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Age Bullshit Generator
The New Age Bullshit Generator
Fun for the whole skeptically challenged family 

http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

Quote:Health is a constant. This life is nothing short of an unveiling transmission of non-dual non-localit
It's deep  Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: The New Age Bullshit Generator
ROFLOL
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Awesome!
Dying to live, living to die.
Wow. It works better than I thought.

"Your desire expresses dimensionless actions"

"Experiential truth nurtures your own timelessness"

and my favorite:

"Dogs are mules"
(February 14, 2018 at 3:30 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: Wow. It works better than I thought.

"Your desire expresses dimensionless actions"

"Experiential truth nurtures your own timelessness"

and my favorite:

"Dogs are mules"
It's fun  Big Grin
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(February 14, 2018 at 2:24 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Fun for the whole skeptically challenged family 

http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

Quote:Health is a constant. This life is nothing short of an unveiling transmission of non-dual non-localit
It's deep  Dodgy

As in deep-ak chopra?

From Chopra's Wikipedia page:

Wikipedia Wrote:Seeing the human body as being undergirded by a "quantum mechanical body" composed not of matter but of energy and information, he believes that "human aging is fluid and changeable; it can speed up, slow down, stop for a time, and even reverse itself," as determined by one's state of mind.

Buy his book Quantum Healing on Amazon.
Meh.  NOt as good as the Shakespearean Insult Generator

http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/Shaker/index.html

Quote:[Thou art] a most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.
Then there is the Systematic Buzz-Phrase Projector
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
This life is nothing short of a blossoming reimagining of sacred joy.

Sacred? Meh.

And reimagining what? Is this implying we are reincarnated? I have always kind of wanted to be, but but te concept is bullhunky.

Very amusing, though..
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Way too much fun. But then I grew up in New age bull shit central: Boulder Colorado. Gives new meaning to Rocky mountain high.

"We are recreated. Soon there will be a summoning of coherence the likes of which the dreamtime has never seen. Eons from now, we adventurers will live like never before as we are recreated by the quantum soup."

It's like reading a Little Rik thread with pretty pictures instead of emoticons.

"We are in the midst of an archetypal condensing of consciousness that will remove the barriers to the quantum matrix itself. We are at a crossroads of knowledge and suffering. Our conversations with other storytellers have led to a redefining of pseudo-mythic consciousness."

Bet you never thought of that.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On the Reception and Detection of Pseudo-Profound Bullshit TheRealJoeFish 16 9128 January 16, 2016 at 5:05 am
Last Post: GUBU
  How to effectively critique New Age ideas? AthianGuildmaster 43 10037 February 1, 2013 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: Confused Ape