Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just read the catholic cathechism
I just read the catholic cathechism
And it's full of bullshit (not that I expected something else). I live in Romania where the majority is orthodox, my family is also orthodox. Dad wants me to join the Catholic Church, since he had some catholic relatives, and I will go to college in Vienna. He wants to join in too. He didn't force me, I accepted his offer. I was an atheist at that time and I'm also now (I'm still in the closet), but I accepted just to make him happy.
A priest told us that since we've already been baptised as orthodoxes, we don't need to be baptized again. We will still go through a ceremony in which I'll need to answer some questions from the cathechism. It's full of: "Suck God's dick, even though you're not worthy of sucking his holy, perfect, all-knowing and omniprezent penis.".
"By simple common sense I don't believe in God, in none"

Charlie Chaplin
RE: I just read the catholic cathechism
ummmmm . . . .

penis !
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Just be careful the priest doesn't try to make you suck his...
Dying to live, living to die.
(February 21, 2018 at 1:03 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Just be careful the priest doesn't try to make you suck his...

Who are you to get in the way of God's anointed representatives getting their dicks sucked?  I suppose you think molesting the young is a bad thing.

Ageist cock blocker!
(February 21, 2018 at 1:03 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Just be careful the priest doesn't try to make you suck his...

Don't worry, I didn't hear about any pedophile priest scandal in my country.

Charlie Chaplin
LOL What happened to "rebellious teenager"? I mean if this "staying in the closet" will make you waste much time, be surrounded with people you don't want to be and even doing stuff you don't want to do then it's not worth it. You are just going to hate yourself that you wasted so much time of your life being unhappy.

Coming out as an atheist is the process of admitting to earlier dishonesty - admitting you were dishonest with your friends in high school, possibly even admitting you were dishonest with yourself. Here's what you don't realize: No one worth your time actually gives a flying fuck. It seems like they do, but they don't. They don't care if you're an atheist. They care if you're being dishonest with yourself and the people around you. Telling the truth will make you feel so much better, and you'll gain surprising insight into who your real friends and family are. There is no way of knowing how people will respond. But the good people, the ones whose opinion you should care about—they're gonna be fine with it.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(February 21, 2018 at 11:48 am)Die Atheistin Wrote: And it's full of bullshit (not that I expected something else). I live in Romania where the majority is orthodox, my family is also orthodox. Dad wants me to join the Catholic Church, since he had some catholic relatives, and I will go to college in Vienna. He wants to join in too. He didn't force me, I accepted his offer. I was an atheist at that time and I'm also now (I'm still in the closet), but I accepted just to make him happy.
A priest told us that since we've already been baptised as orthodoxes, we don't need to be baptized again. We will still go through a ceremony in which I'll need to answer some questions from the cathechism. It's full of: "Suck God's dick, even though you're not worthy of sucking his holy, perfect, all-knowing and omniprezent penis.".

Once you go catlick you can never go back. The church will be plaguing you the rest of your life to come suck priests' dicks.

(February 21, 2018 at 2:30 pm)Die Atheistin Wrote:

That's because it hasn't broken yet. The state is still allowing your paedophile priests to evade justice.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(February 21, 2018 at 2:30 pm)Die Atheistin Wrote:

That doesn't mean they didn't do it.  It just means they haven't been caught..... yet.
(February 21, 2018 at 3:21 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: LOL What happened to "rebellious teenager"? I mean if this "staying in the closet" will make you waste much time, be surrounded with people you don't want to be and even doing stuff you don't want to do then it's not worth it. You are just going to hate yourself that you wasted so much time of your life being unhappy.

Coming out as an atheist is the process of admitting to earlier dishonesty - admitting you were dishonest with your friends in high school, possibly even admitting you were dishonest with yourself. Here's what you don't realize: No one worth your time actually gives a flying fuck. It seems like they do, but they don't. They don't care if you're an atheist. They care if you're being dishonest with yourself and the people around you. Telling the truth will make you feel so much better, and you'll gain surprising insight into who your real friends and family are. There is no way of knowing how people will respond. But the good people, the ones whose opinion you should care about—they're gonna be fine with it.

I agree with you, but I still depend financially on my parents. I can't risk to see who my real friends and family are now. Also, I doubt that I'm gonna hate myself in the future for staying in the closet now. Hating the ones who don't accept me the way I am, maybe.

(February 21, 2018 at 3:36 pm)Wololo Wrote:
(February 21, 2018 at 11:48 am)Die Atheistin Wrote: And it's full of bullshit (not that I expected something else). I live in Romania where the majority is orthodox, my family is also orthodox. Dad wants me to join the Catholic Church, since he had some catholic relatives, and I will go to college in Vienna. He wants to join in too. He didn't force me, I accepted his offer. I was an atheist at that time and I'm also now (I'm still in the closet), but I accepted just to make him happy.

Once you go catlick you can never go back.  The church will be plaguing you the rest of your life to come suck priests' dicks.

Will I really ever become catholic if I go to the conversion ceremony without really believing in Jeebus?

Charlie Chaplin
During the Catholic conformation you get to put jesus in your mouth.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good exists - a Catholic comments Barry 619 35591 October 30, 2023 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
Tongue Scrupulosity - a Catholic disorder ? Bucky Ball 2 359 July 27, 2023 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Catholic Church against Cesarean section Fake Messiah 24 4008 August 14, 2021 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Not] Breaking news; Catholic church still hateful Nay_Sayer 18 1445 March 17, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Catholic churches profit under COVID PPP brewer 19 1381 February 23, 2021 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Catholic Bishops statement on Biden. brewer 9 790 January 25, 2021 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Catholic priests jailed for abusing deaf children zebo-the-fat 14 2551 November 26, 2019 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This Is Stupid Even For A Catholic School BrianSoddingBoru4 16 2209 September 5, 2019 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Catholic Church has a prayer app zebo-the-fat 5 653 January 21, 2019 at 11:00 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  German Catholic Priests Abused More Than 3,600 Kids Fake Messiah 17 2128 September 14, 2018 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama