Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you deal with an annoying person?
How would you deal with an annoying person?
How would you deal with an annoying or condescending person?

People like this:

RE: How would you deal with an annoying person?
It kind of annoys me that I still have no clue who or what you are talking about because of the broken pic.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Stare into their eyes constantly and say nothing. People always walk away when I do it Angel
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(February 22, 2018 at 12:49 am)c172 Wrote: It kind of annoys me that I still have no clue who or what you are talking about because of the broken pic.

There, I fixed it.
Well, you dealt with me, OK. ")

It just depends on the context, tbh. Some battles are worth fighting, and others are not. Do you have a specific situation in mind?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Impeach Trump and vote the GOP out in November.
Depends on many variables.

If it's my boss, then I have to be cautious. He fears me but he can still cause me career troubles.

If it's an intern he needs to learn to shut up and listen pretty bloody quickly. I can wreck his future.

If it's a complete stranger and the LOOK doesn't work, they get an earful.

If it's a religious nut on the street or at my door they need to learn what "fuck off"means, quickly.
Dying to live, living to die.
Another way is to drug them, gag them, and tie them to a table in the basement.

Then you can take your time as you vivisect them.

When you're done, and you've removed the useful parts, you need an oil drum and a lot of acid.
Dying to live, living to die.
When I get tired of looking at an annoying or condescending person, I usually just walk away from the mirror.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Tell them to go fuck themselves.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2166 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A person and a pet Foxaèr 8 505 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1889 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2017 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 982216 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Bill paying and automated vs real person on phone Brian37 36 1964 September 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Deal alert -- just bought The God Delusion for $3.73 Jehanne 5 733 March 16, 2019 at 12:57 am
Last Post: Peterkin
  How to deal with crooked people onlinebiker 54 7426 January 22, 2019 at 3:19 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1326 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Annoying Trivia Quiz: The Answers - And More! BrianSoddingBoru4 5 723 November 18, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Brian37