Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Named 'Tiffany' Is Dominating Women's Pro Volleyball in Brazil
Man Named 'Tiffany' Is Dominating Women's Pro Volleyball in Brazil
Kind of a thorny issue for LBGT activists it seems to me.

TIFFANY on PJ MEDIA

I generally agree with the writer of the article in the sense that it isn't fair forcing real women athletes to compete against men pretending to be women.
RE: Man Named 'Tiffany' Is Dominating Women's Pro Volleyball in Brazil
(February 26, 2018 at 9:15 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Kind of a thorny issue for LBGT activists it seems to me.

TIFFANY on PJ MEDIA

I generally agree with the writer of the article in the sense that it isn't fair forcing real women athletes to compete against men pretending to be women.

Or against biological women who happen to be very tough and athletic? Maybe we should move those to compete against men instead!
Folks who are biological males shouldn't compete against biological females in physical competitions. It isn't a fair competition for those women to have biological males competing against them.

(^That statement is common sense and shouldn't at all be controversial, but unfortunately it is and I'm sure I'll get a lot of shit.)
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Not enough details. No mention of how long since she went through reassignment (if at all), been on hormones and if her hormone levels are monitored to allow her to compete as female. If the league does not have trans athelete guidelines it's a league problem, not an athlete problem.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Its bad enough that weak women have to deal with the likes of Serena William and all those strong real women, now their issues are being compounded with all this tran stuff. Women are too weak to deal with this. And we need them to keep thinking they are.
Martina Navratilova would have kicked your sorry, jesus-loving, ass, Chad.
What about intersex people who identify as female? Are they disqualified if they can't produce gonads which are distinctly female? Should they just hide somewhere in shame?
It seems an easy solution to this would just be to have different tiers in sports. So whether you're a man or woman, you'd be graded on your physical capability. Granted I'm sure there would be more men at the higher tiers, but we wouldn't have this particular problem anymore.

Another issue is, Tiffany apparently wants to be in sports, and sucks against the best men, so what other option does she have? If you kick her out of women sports, what is she supposed to do then?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(February 26, 2018 at 9:55 pm)Chad32 Wrote: It seems an easy solution to this would just be to have different tiers in sports. So whether you're a man or woman, you'd be graded on your physical capability. Granted I'm sure there would be more men at the higher tiers, but we wouldn't have this particular problem anymore.

Another issue is, Tiffany apparently wants to be in sports, and sucks against the best men, so what other option does she have? If you kick her out of women sports, what is she supposed to do then?

If she clearly sucks against her biological sex, then she's not good enough and doesn't belong doing it. She can find something else to do with her life and just play for fun with her friends.
If it was OK for Billie Jean King to whoop Bobby Riggs then it is OK for this person to cross over also. No great harm will befall humanity. Perhaps some cultural evolution will be salvaged from a silly game!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trans women banned from world chess LinuxGal 37 2858 October 15, 2023 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Women's Rights Lek 314 18485 April 25, 2023 at 5:22 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 21760 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2184 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Women BrianSoddingBoru4 26 2219 December 19, 2019 at 6:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another liberal using women John V 38 3570 October 19, 2018 at 7:47 am
Last Post: John V
  California Requires Women on Corp Boards by law. brewer 49 3927 October 11, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  BREAKING: Saudi Women Driving, it is now official WinterHold 10 1437 June 24, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Why Doesn't The Pro-Birth Crowd Address This? Minimalist 11 1092 June 1, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  New Iowa Law Restricts Abortion To Before Most Women Know They're Pregnant The Industrial Atheist 164 24158 May 20, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Amarok