Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farting should not be allowed in public
Farting should not be allowed in public
Seriously.

When a person farts, microscopic poop particles come out of their butt. In that sense, farting is no different from pooping because poop comes out of your butt when you fart. So, when you feel the urge to poop, do you squat down wherever you are and take a dump in front of other people? No.

This is what separates us from the animals, folks. Farting in public is offenssive.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: Farting should not be allowed in public
Fuck all that noise.

Imma do what I do.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
The unspeakable is unmentionable.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(February 28, 2018 at 11:01 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Seriously.

When a person farts, microscopic poop particles come out of their butt. In that sense, farting is no different from pooping because poop comes out of your butt when you fart. So, when you feel the urge to poop, do you squat down wherever you are and take a dump in front of other people? No.

This is what separates us from the animals, folks. Farting in public is offenssive.

Your topic is also an episode of South Park. (I Should Never Have Gone Ziplining, IIRC)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(February 28, 2018 at 11:02 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Fuck all that noise.

Imma do what I do.

How DARE you shamelessly spray your poop participles all over the unsuspecting public!  I am shocked, sir.  Shocked and disappointed.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Men fart, women pass gas, old folks cut the cheese, horses break wind, scholars flatulate. Only Natzis and Klingons do it in elevators.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
So true.
(February 28, 2018 at 11:01 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Seriously.

CL! Since the bronze age we have made great discoveries. One discovery is called "underwrear"! A filter of sorts, girdled upon our loins!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

So? Would you take a dump in front of people so long as it was into your underwear? If the answer is no, then you shouldnt fart either, since you poop when you fart.

Also, you can smell it. If you can smell it that means you are inhaling poop particles in the air.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
As always, George Carlin got there first.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An important public service announcement. onlinebiker 5 602 December 16, 2020 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Polite people only allowed. ignoramus 41 6450 May 9, 2018 at 9:08 am
Last Post: KittyAnn
  How to humiliate your dog in public Cyberman 5 5146 August 30, 2012 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Farting in Public HeyItsZeus 2 1197 March 14, 2011 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: binny