Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An important public service announcement.
An important public service announcement.
In order to confound the most ardent anti-vaxxer --

The CDC and FDA warned today that extreme caution should be used in taking any of the Covid 19 vaccines - as they have been shown to cause excessive growth in the penis and frequent errections....

Now we need one for the women...

Spread the word...

Wink
RE: An important public service announcement.
(December 16, 2020 at 7:38 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: In order to confound the most ardent anti-vaxxer --

The CDC and FDA warned today that extreme caution should be used in taking any of the Covid 19 vaccines - as they have been shown to cause excessive growth in the penis and frequent errections....

Now we need one for the women.....

In all seriousness, there are studies that show males between 20 and 50 who get and recover from COVID have a higher incidence of impotence.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
No increase in impudence?
(December 16, 2020 at 7:41 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 16, 2020 at 7:38 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: In order to confound the most ardent anti-vaxxer --

Now we need one for the women.....

In all seriousness, there are studies that show males between 20 and 50 who get and recover from COVID have a higher incidence of impotence.

Boru

Maybe that will help me from having to slap it at night and in the morning to take a damn leak.  Dodgy
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(December 16, 2020 at 7:52 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(December 16, 2020 at 7:41 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: In all seriousness, there are studies that show males between 20 and 50 who get and recover from COVID have a higher incidence of impotence.

Boru

Maybe that will help me from having to slap it at night and in the morning to take a damn leak.  Dodgy

Faints

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I have to ask why anyone wants to save people who don't want to be saved.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Important Easter Message The Valkyrie 23 921 April 1, 2024 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Important New Poll The Valkyrie 3 351 February 14, 2022 at 7:35 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Important FACT left out of science books The Valkyrie 10 1243 May 2, 2020 at 5:21 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Where were you during important historical events? The Valkyrie 23 1846 September 21, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  William Lane Craig Is Less Important Than Tetris Edwardo Piet 2 384 May 3, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Farting should not be allowed in public Catholic_Lady 25 1889 March 3, 2018 at 6:32 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Enraged customer service call. (SUPER FUNNY) salamenfuckyou 14 2980 April 28, 2014 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  How to humiliate your dog in public Cyberman 5 5145 August 30, 2012 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Farting in Public HeyItsZeus 2 1196 March 14, 2011 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: binny