Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apparently, Jesus Has Blue Eyes
Apparently, Jesus Has Blue Eyes

Oh Faux News, [Image: youfailplz.png].
"Faith is about taking a comforting, childlike view of a disturbing and complicated world." ~ Edward Current

[Image: Invisible_Pink_Unicorn_by_stampystampy.gif] [Image: 91b7ba0967f80c8c43c58fdf3fa0571a.gif] [Image: Secular_Humanist_by_MaruLovesStamps.gif]
RE: Apparently, Jesus Has Blue Eyes
Funny how these things never come from completely anti religious families.
didn't you know Jesus was blond an had SS runes tattooed on his arm too?

Confused Fall
But he's Jewish!
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
Pity he didn't ask god in heaven why he gave him an appendix in the first bloody place. >.>
Something "special" did happen. What happened was the boy had a massive infection from a burst appendix, and was likely delusional, and likely had hallucinations based on the religious brainwashing he received from his family. Alternatively, 4 year olds tend to make shit up, which is why their testimonies are rarely admissible in court. Case closed.
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
What a load of crap.
The worst part is, those lying bastards are probably going to make a fortune selling their shitty book to gullible twats.
Wouldn't this be a kick in the ass to those shitheads in the bible belt!

[Image: jesusgif.gif]
(November 15, 2010 at 6:36 pm)Chuck Wrote: didn't you know Jesus was blond an had SS runes tattooed on his arm too?

Confused Fall

NO, I didn't know that.

Did YOU know Jesus enjoyed and told fart jokes?

I worked that out all by my lonesome,given Jesus' upbringing and the class of person with whom he associated.Thinking

Hey Min:Given the context,it's likely Jesus (if he existed) would have looked more like the former picture than the latter.The crackers in the Bible belt have always ignored his Jewishness and the simple fact that he would have looked looked far more like Osama Bin Laden than Owen Wilson. My guess is that today he would probably be subject to a cavity search at any US airport..

Tangent:

Paradox: Jesus was God (perfect) and man. (imperfect) BUT if he sinned he was imperfect and therefore not God. If he did not sin he was perfect and therefore not man.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Close your eyes..nighty WinterHold 0 279 December 29, 2019 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Blue-Ray Complidudaaldo 19 1387 July 23, 2016 at 7:49 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Pale blue dot and Frozen pocaracas 0 600 January 25, 2015 at 7:54 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Carl Sagan: Pale blue dot Creed of Heresy 4 1184 August 1, 2013 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Dawkins apparently PWND Napoléon 6 2752 May 9, 2012 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Napoléon