Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Supremacist Teacher Outed By Huffington
White Supremacist Teacher Outed By Huffington
Teaches social studies at public school and has racist podcast under pseudonym:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/flo...ec353a1fba

Wonder how long she will have her job?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: White Supremacist Teacher Outed By Huffington
Disturbing.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
[Image: 5a99a0202000007d06eb07b0.png?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale]

Yeah, it kinda is supremacist. That's kind of the whole definition of supremacist. Maybe if you acknowledge that it's just your own personal preference and that saying one's objectively better is like saying Bach, Mozart, or Beethoven is objectively better than the other two, it might not be, but that's a huge maybe.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I can't see why the parents of non-white children would have any issue with having her as their child's teacher.[/sarcasm]
(March 4, 2018 at 1:18 pm)Whateverist Wrote: I can't see why the parents of non-white children would have any issue with having her as their child's teacher.[/sarcasm]

You know, the sad thing is that a lot of her listeners would probably say the same thing WITHOUT the sarcasm.

I have no doubt. I'm sure they think those kids would be treated just as fairly as Obama had been when in office.
Wonder if 23 and Me would have any surprises for her ???
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 4, 2018 at 1:29 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Wonder if 23 and Me would have any surprises for her ???

She'd be in good company:

NAZI race laws specifically noted Hitler and Jesus were 100% okey dokey. I think even questioning or raising doubts about either was illegal.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 4, 2018 at 11:06 am)chimp3 Wrote: Teaches social studies at public school and has racist podcast under pseudonym:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/flo...ec353a1fba

Wonder how long she will have her job?

White woman in a traitor state, chances are good she keeps it, until she marries anyway.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Florida teacher faces investigation for playing Disney movie zebo-the-fat 5 553 May 17, 2023 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 21648 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3952 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2711 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2788 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1119 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1880 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK Huggy Bear 50 3296 June 16, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  what white supremacists? Drich 150 9391 June 10, 2020 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  White Americans are drug dealers and rapists.... Brian37 7 648 March 29, 2020 at 7:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4