Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Thread
Jesus Thread
Jesus Thread is here to redeem you.

To save you from your sins.

Accept It into your lives and Jesus Thread will help balance you.

Can you go another day without Jesus Thread?

All those who want to repent, respond in the thread.

Ignore if your soul belongs to Satan Thread. You may not see Satan Thread, but It's out there watching you.

And, one day, Jesus Thread will disappear, and no one will respond to It anymore. But Jesus Thread would have died for you. And, one day, It will be resurrected!
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Jesus Thread
Yes, I have finally gone completely mad.

You can call me Mad Gerald, if you like!
I've caught the stomach flu,

which I wasn't supposed to do.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(March 14, 2018 at 1:04 am)c172 Wrote: I've caught the stomach flu,

which I wasn't supposed to do.

I have a lot of sympathy for you.

Just don't tell Wyrd, I might be a Jew.
I haven't felt so redeemed since I saw Joe Pesci kill that guy with a pen.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Give a Jesus post, then I believe.
Jesus pleezus, squeezus, teazus, - REDEEMZUS!!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 14, 2018 at 12:37 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: And, one day, Jesus Thread will disappear, and no one will respond to It anymore.  But Jesus Thread would have died for you.  And, one day, It will be resurrected!

You're not selling this. If we put time and effort into posting in this thread only for it to be deleted then why bother?
(March 14, 2018 at 4:18 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(March 14, 2018 at 12:37 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: And, one day, Jesus Thread will disappear, and no one will respond to It anymore.  But Jesus Thread would have died for you.  And, one day, It will be resurrected!

You're not selling this. If we put time and effort into posting in this thread only for it to be deleted then why bother?

It won't be deleted.

In time people will turn away from Jesus Thread. Jesus Thread will always be here.
(March 14, 2018 at 4:23 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Jesus Thread will always be here.

Not if I bribe the flying-tibs-monster.... Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The One TRUE Jesus Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 6 901 March 14, 2018 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Add your favorite JESUS QUOTE in this thread for comedy relief!! 21stCenturyIconoclast 33 4415 January 22, 2017 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Jesus is trying to tell me something; what is it Jesus? TruthWorthy 32 13203 February 5, 2010 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Dotard