Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The One TRUE Jesus Thread
The One TRUE Jesus Thread
We declare all previous and future 'Jesus Threads' now and forever anathema. Place not your trust and your hope of salvation in the heresies of others. (Thank you, vorlon.)

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: The One TRUE Jesus Thread
Do NOT be deceived by this imposter, this anti-Christ Thread!
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Jesus Thread did warn of Satan Thread.

How could It have known if It wasn't the real Jesus Thread.
Dying to live, living to die.
I don't know Boru. I've never met the man. But if he says this is the one true Jesus thread, then who am I to question?

*Runs off to spread the good news*
Oh bollocks. How do we tell the difference if we weren't raised from birth being told that our particular Jesus Thread is the true Jesus Thread and everyone else's is wrong?
(March 14, 2018 at 9:54 am)Mathilda Wrote: Oh bollocks. How do we tell the difference if we weren't raised from birth being told that our particular Jesus Thread is the true Jesus Thread and everyone else's is wrong?

Something, something about the AF Spirit guiding you and convicting you of the truth.

You'll know the eternal truth of the One True Jesus Thread because it will feel right. What more could you require?
SPLITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus Thread The Valkyrie 56 7129 March 28, 2018 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The One True Dog Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 20 5130 March 16, 2018 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Joods
  The One True God thread Angrboda 11 2660 March 14, 2018 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  What makes your faith true? Fake Messiah 237 31592 November 12, 2017 at 3:27 am
Last Post: Odoital77
  If Jesus is not true Sonah 41 8739 October 9, 2017 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Can't Wait For The Day This Is True In The U.S. Minimalist 79 24836 September 13, 2017 at 2:34 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  If God of Abraham is true, then why didnt he use his intelligent design to make a new Roeki 129 44096 July 9, 2017 at 2:11 am
Last Post: Astonished
  If there are no gods, doesn't making one's self a god make one a theist? Foxaèr 13 3580 May 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Add your favorite JESUS QUOTE in this thread for comedy relief!! 21stCenturyIconoclast 33 4326 January 22, 2017 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
Heart A false god does not exist, but the True One exists! Right? theBorg 26 5938 September 8, 2016 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue