Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FTM (he's yummy)
FTM (he's yummy)
https://goo.gl/images/dKa847

His name is Jake Graf.

Looking at him, I'd never guess he used to be a woman unless he told me.

Also, I'd fuck the shit out of him.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: FTM (he's yummy)
I feel that way about some transwomen. If someone looks biologically female enough to get me all excited I'm not gonna retroactively be all like "NO DON'T LIKE EM" once I discover they're not cis. Only transphobes do that and erections don't lie.
Not my type. I prefer a more boyish, good boy look. Chase Crawford and Sam Clafin are my faves.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Only Chase I know is this one:

[Image: house_chase_1.jpg?itok=fvtL6UEx]
(March 18, 2018 at 11:18 am)Hammy Wrote: I feel that way about some transwomen. If someone looks biologically female enough to get me all excited I'm not gonna retroactively be all like "NO DON'T LIKE EM" once I discover they're not cis. Only transphobes do that and erections don't lie.

Are you really judging people based on what sexual organs they are attracted to? Sounds like bigotry to me. Not ok when theists do it, but it's perfectly fine for you I guess.
Not being attracted to trans people is not bigoted . THAT IS ABSURD Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(March 18, 2018 at 1:35 pm)FFaith Wrote:
(March 18, 2018 at 11:18 am)Hammy Wrote: I feel that way about some transwomen. If someone looks biologically female enough to get me all excited I'm not gonna retroactively be all like "NO DON'T LIKE EM" once I discover they're not cis. Only transphobes do that and erections don't lie.

Are you really judging people based on what sexual organs they are attracted to? Sounds like bigotry to me. Not ok when theists do it, but it's perfectly fine for you I guess.

He said the opposite of that?
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(March 18, 2018 at 1:57 pm)Aegon Wrote:
(March 18, 2018 at 1:35 pm)FFaith Wrote: Are you really judging people based on what sexual organs they are attracted to? Sounds like bigotry to me. Not ok when theists do it, but it's perfectly fine for you I guess.

He said the opposite of that?

No. The opposite of that would be that it's bigoted to judge people based on what sexual organs they are attracted to. He posted that it's bigoted (or transphobic) to judge people (in terms of sexual interest) based on what sexual organs they have.
(March 18, 2018 at 11:33 am)Hammy Wrote: Only Chase I know is this one:

[Image: house_chase_1.jpg?itok=fvtL6UEx]

Eh, not my type either.

Yeah i dont think its fair to say anyone is a bigot for not being attracted to someone of the same sex, even if they are trans. You can't really help who you are and are not attracted to. I'm not attracted to Asian men or black men, for example. It's just not my type.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
However if for instance saying someone should not be permitted to use a bathroom ,shop at a store , Or join the military because there trans .Or should not be permitted to an activity,  That is bigoted .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hmmm Yummy. LastPoet 42 3838 March 28, 2016 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: vorlon13