Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas prices lately...
Gas prices lately...
What's the deal?

Amiright?

Discuss.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Gas prices lately...
Expensive af here in EU.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Supply and demand.

Edit: Oops, forgot manipulation.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
$2.19/gal here today.
Around NZ$8.00 per gallon. What that comes to in other currencies is left as an exercise for the student. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Oil industry gets paid back for sucking the WLB's cock.
(March 22, 2018 at 9:26 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Supply and demand.

OPEC cut production. Supply went down. Prices went up.

Quote:Edit: Oops, forgot manipulation.

And there is that.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Find the lowest gas prices in your  area...

Depending on the gas station the prices in my area are between, $2.39 - $2.50 per gallon for regular.

https://www.gasbuddy.com
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
I haven't noticed the gas prices changing lately. It's been hovering between $2.15 and $2.35 USD here for a pretty long while.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
I take public transit.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Notice The Orange Turdfuhrer Hasn't Been Talking About Stocks Lately? Minimalist 3 454 October 24, 2018 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Trump tweets that oil prices are too high, prices per barrel drop Napoléon 13 2331 April 25, 2018 at 12:52 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  What the Hell Is Up With The Navy Lately? Minimalist 39 7955 August 26, 2017 at 1:42 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oklahoma governor signs bill allowing nitrogen gas executions c172 21 3009 April 19, 2015 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  "Non profit" "org" really a gas lobby group. Brian37 10 4053 February 3, 2015 at 5:09 pm
Last Post: Cato