Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Easter!! 🌸🥚🌸
Happy Easter!! 🌸🥚🌸
Easter is the time to rejoice and celebrate the Joys and Blessings of Life, Love, Warmth, Family and Friendship in the most special ways!!!  Wishing you guys a very Happy Easter that is filled with plenty of love and happiness...with rest and the best food under the Sun! I’m sending you lots of love on your way.... Smile
Happy Easter to you guys!!! Group Hug 

[Image: happy-easter-to-everybunny-meme.jpg]

[Image: Happy-Easter-Prayer-cute-white-Bunny-Rab...nton-K.jpg]

[Image: happy-easter-ill-take-your-eggs-this-time-meme.jpg]
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
RE: Happy Easter!!
Happy Equinox! Yes, this time of rebirth has been celebrated for a long time.
I believe in life before death.
Legend has it that Muddy Waters was born on Easter Sunday.  Reason enough to rejoice.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 29, 2018 at 3:31 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Legend has it that Muddy Waters was born on Easter Sunday.  Reason enough to rejoice.

Boru

yeah...he was born on April 4, so very likely... cool!
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
RE: Happy Easter!! 🌸🥚🌸
And that's how Easter eggs are made!

(March 29, 2018 at 3:59 am)pocaracas Wrote: And that's how Easter eggs are made!

LOL

Aww, thanks Ann. Hope you have a great Easter this year!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Jesus weeps !!

Cadbury crème eggs are an abomination !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 29, 2018 at 12:29 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Jesus weeps !!

Cadbury crème eggs are an abomination !!!

Kinder surprise, jumbo size are the ones the kids want.
Giant peep anyone ??

[Image: 4458441796_47fa92bc49_o.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Easter!! Jehanne 13 816 April 17, 2022 at 10:42 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Easter BrianSoddingBoru4 8 400 April 9, 2020 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Happy Easter!! Jehanne 52 3317 April 22, 2019 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What did you eat for Easter? KUSA 33 2556 March 28, 2016 at 10:08 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Happy Easter everyone! Jehanne 1 793 March 28, 2016 at 4:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Happy Easter/Pagan Spring Celebration thing Ben Davis 1 1028 April 17, 2014 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Easter Dinner BrokenQuill92 19 2552 March 20, 2014 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: OGirly