Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God Commands Latrines !!
God Commands Latrines !!
Glad to clear this up for everyone.

Deuteronomy 23 (KJV)

12 Thou shalt have a place also without the camp, whither thou shalt go forth abroad:
13 And thou shalt have a paddle upon thy weapon; and it shall be, when thou wilt ease thyself abroad, thou shalt dig therewith, and shalt turn back and cover that which cometh from thee:
14 For the Lord thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that he see no unclean thing in thee, and turn away from thee.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: God Commands Latrines !!
[Image: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1h...EwMjUuanBn]

Ecco Pooperium!
I thought that read "God commands Lutrinae", lol
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Verse 14 is the interesting bit:  God, the Creator and Controller of all that is, the Master of Fates, All Knowing, All Seeing - is offended by poo-pits.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
@Vorlon: You know, you're the only guy here who takes Christianity seriously. And that's including the Christians. It makes me laugh how they never even respond to you.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Vorls knoweth thine enemy!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Just dump a load of diesel oil on it and burn that shit.
Some people are so bored to tears that they read the bible after they've finished with the phonebook!

The japs have a much better idea! And you get a free shiny ball at the end!

This is the latest japanese fad.

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 3, 2018 at 5:45 am)ignoramus Wrote: Some people are so bored to tears that they read the bible after they've finished with the phonebook!

The japs have a much better idea! And you get a free shiny ball at the end!

This is the latest japanese fad.

I like the comments at the end- one says, "Japanese kids make cool balls. American kids eat soap"

I had to go look that up. That's the Tide Pod Challenge. Something new is supplanting that. There must be something in the water here in the US.

snorting condoms
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Yeah, because we need a god to tell us not to shit where we sleep.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12308 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
Information God commands child sacrifice (not Isaac story) Tea Earl Grey Hot 144 52758 October 3, 2012 at 6:35 am
Last Post: Brian37
  God get's angry, Moses changes God's plans of wrath, God regrets "evil" he planned Mystic 9 6680 February 16, 2012 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Strongbad