Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islamic schools in Britain teach anti-Semitism
Islamic schools in Britain teach anti-Semitism
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11808658

The one true religion, Islam on show again displaying it's tolerance.

Fucking plague.

RE: Islamic schools in Britain teach anti-Semitism
What do you expect? It is, after all, "the religion of peace".
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
(November 22, 2010 at 12:15 pm)Skipper Wrote: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11808658

The one true religion, Islam on show again displaying it's tolerance.

Fucking plague.

Let's not forget Islam's antisemitism streak pales compared to those of christianity.

I wonder if these so-called Islamic schools are teaching Islam to educate the students or if they are just doing it just to increase the hatred for Islam.

Secondly, this BBC news report looks kind of misleading and deceptive ... they got a "Saudi investigator" whose face is hidden from the screen to translate and hoard the textbooks for the course, and then just showing pictures of hands and body parts and saying that the school is teaching children anti-semitism. I'm not really trusting all this information. If this is not a cooked up story, then why isn't there any British police to shut down the schools and arrest the people who are responsible for teaching the courses?

You guys want to stereotype us just because of a news report which accounts for about 0.01% percent of the whole Muslim population. Sad

I'm pretty sure that there is nothing in the Quran that tells us to hate them nor cut off their hands just because of being Jewish. It's not a part of the Shariah law either. The verses in the Quran which do reprimand the Jews are specific to certain transgressions that they have made in regards to their own religion, but not in regard to their racial origins (i.e. Semites). Aside from that, I'll be waiting to see if there's any other confirmation on the accuracy of what was said in the BBC news.
(November 22, 2010 at 5:21 pm)Rayaan Wrote: I wonder if these so-called Islamic schools are teaching Islam to educate the students or if they are just doing it just to increase the hatred for Islam.

No true Muslim would do that! Amiright? Amiright?

(November 22, 2010 at 5:21 pm)Rayaan Wrote: Secondly, this BBC news report looks kind of misleading and deceptive ... they got a "Saudi investigator" whose face is hidden from the screen to translate and....

Maybe it's because your barbaric brethren have a tendency to threaten & attack anyone who dares report on or question "the religion of peace".

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(November 22, 2010 at 5:21 pm)Rayaan Wrote: I wonder if these so-called Islamic schools are teaching Islam to educate the students or if they are just doing it just to increase the hatred for Islam.

There's no doubt these are Islamic schools. There is no conspiracy here. If they were set up as part of that they would no have been allowed as our previous government was pro religion to the point of pushing it to hard on an unwilling population.

(November 22, 2010 at 5:21 pm)Rayaan Wrote: Secondly, this BBC news report looks kind of misleading and deceptive ... they got a "Saudi investigator" whose face is hidden from the screen to translate and hoard the textbooks for the course, and then just showing pictures of hands and body parts and saying that the school is teaching children anti-semitism.

No doubt he was blurred as to protect him from becoming a target from people such as you, who agree with the death penalty for people who speak out against Islam. And so as he can partake in further investigations. This is just a small exert from a full programme that aired earlier, so there is more to this investigation than just showed here.

(November 22, 2010 at 5:21 pm)Rayaan Wrote: I'm not really trusting all this information.

The bbc is a rather trust worthy source for news. Just because you don't want to hear what it's saying, does not make it false.

(November 22, 2010 at 5:21 pm)Rayaan Wrote: If this is not a cooked up story, then why isn't there any British police to shut down the schools and arrest the people who are responsible for teaching the courses?

The bbc and various news and journalistic sources often put together investigations, show them and then pass on the full details to the authorities, I'm sure there will be police investigating, but despite what Islam teaches there is no way in British law to instantly close down something that disagrees with what you say and what you believe, there has to be a full investigation and legal proceedings before you can do something like that. I know that concept of thinking before you act against others may be a alien concept to you.

(November 22, 2010 at 5:21 pm)Rayaan Wrote: You guys want to stereotype us just because of a news report which accounts for about 0.01% percent of the whole Muslim population. Sad

No I want to show the evil that is possible via using the bullshit you swallow. And you yourself agree with killing someone who decides they don't want to believe in Islam any more, so don't try and claim you are anything but evil as well.

(November 22, 2010 at 5:21 pm)Rayaan Wrote: I'm pretty sure that there is nothing in the Quran that tells us to hate them nor cut off their hands just because of being Jewish. It's not a part of the Shariah law either.

Body parts being chopped off is fairly common in countries that use sharia.

(November 22, 2010 at 5:21 pm)Rayaan Wrote: The verses in the Quran which do reprimand the Jews are specific to certain transgressions that they have made in regards to their own religion, but not in regard to their racial origins (i.e. Semites). Aside from that, I'll be waiting to see if there's any other confirmation on the accuracy of what was said in the BBC news.

Oh thats ok then, reprimands because of what they believe, not where there from. Carry on then

And yes no doubt that there will be more on this, as our new government isn't as bad as the old one in regards to pandering to bullshit from religions such as your own.
(November 22, 2010 at 5:25 pm)Jaysyn Wrote: No true Muslim would do that! Amiright? Amiright?

Yes, and I should clarify that a true Muslim who is knowledgeable about Islam, wouldn't teach these things to other Muslims. It's having the right knowledge that matters.

(November 22, 2010 at 10:16 pm)Skipper Wrote: And you yourself agree with killing someone who decides they don't want to believe in Islam any more, so don't try and claim you are anything but evil as well.

No, I never said that I agree with killing someone who leaves Islam. It is a punishment that was carried out in the older days by radical Muslims in some countries, but it is not supported by the Quran, and the leading scholars of today have given their opinions that the punishment for apostasy is not mandatory according to the Quran and Sunnah.

I was just saying that such a law is still practiced today in a select few countries. But, it doesn't mean that I agree with it also. "Let there be no compulsion in religion" (Surah 2:256).
Really?
Rayaan Wrote:The punishment for apostasy in Islam is death (if they say it publicly).
One does not need further reasons to hate islam...
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.
(November 23, 2010 at 12:57 am)Rayaan Wrote:
(November 22, 2010 at 5:25 pm)Jaysyn Wrote: No true Muslim would do that! Amiright? Amiright?

Yes, and I should clarify that a true Muslim who is knowledgeable about Islam, wouldn't teach these things to other Muslims. It's having the right knowledge that matters.

Everyone who does anything in the name of Islam is a true Muslim as far as I am concerned. If the aggregate of all that is done in the name of islam is more bad than good as far as nonmuslim who have no interest in Islam is concerned, then Islam is more bad than good. If you think Islam should be regarded as good, then you had better get cracking to make up to all the non-muslims who has no interest in Islam for the actions of those Muslims who you don't are true Muslims.
(November 23, 2010 at 12:59 am)annatar Wrote: One does not need further reasons to hate islam...

"Islamic scholars say the original rulings on apostasy were similar to those for treasonous acts in legal systems worldwide and do not apply to an individual's choice of religion. Islam advocates both freedom of religion and freedom of conscience, a position supported by verses in the Quran, Islam's revealed text, such as: 'Let there be no compulsion in religion' (Surah 2:256)." - Council of American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)

(November 23, 2010 at 1:22 am)Chuck Wrote: If the aggregate of all that is done in the name of islam is more bad than good as far as nonmuslim who have no interest in Islam is concerned, then Islam is more bad than good.

There might've been more evil people in the world if there was no Islam. The problem is that you guys only like to exaggerate the bad things and ignore the good things about Islam. But of course, you won't find any good in the religion since you believe that all religions are BS anyways.

You don't even believe in God, an afterlife, and divine wisdom. So, there's no way to show you that there is any good in Islam if you don't believe in it in the first place.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-Hijab movment in Iran Eclectic 192 17594 August 26, 2023 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  How do Islamic theologians study the Bible in countries where Hebrew is illegal? FlatAssembler 10 951 August 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Rainbow Invite the people of the world to attack the Islamic religion Eclectic 9 1245 December 14, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why "Jihad" martyrdom is important in Islamic faith? AniKoferBo 13 1382 January 6, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Islamic prophet's foreknowledge of the Terfeziaceae's health benefits R00tKiT 29 2633 July 4, 2021 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  When was Sunni Islamic hadiths first translated to English Sweden83 1 573 December 4, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sudan ends 30 years of Islamic Law Foxaèr 34 5848 September 9, 2020 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Sal
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7733 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Females are less intelligent than men according to authentic Sunni islamic hadith Binki21 9 1307 November 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Refuting the book "Islamic government" (series of lectures of Khomeini) Mystic 17 2994 October 21, 2018 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: chimp3