Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now Who Knew Economics Could Be So "Complicated?"
Now Who Knew Economics Could Be So "Complicated?"
This is the natural result of putting a bunch of retarded amateurs in charge of things.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/us/po...ss&emc=rss

Quote:Federal Budget Deficit Projected to Top $1 Trillion in 2020

Quote:WASHINGTON — The federal government’s annual budget deficit is set to widen significantly in the next few years, topping $1 trillion in 2020 despite healthy economic growth, according to new projections from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.
The national debt, which has topped $21 trillion, is expected to soar to more than $33 trillion in 2028. By then, debt held by the public will almost match the size of the nation’s economy, reaching 96 percent of gross domestic product, a higher level than any point since just after World War II and well past the level that economists say could court a crisis.
The new C.B.O. projection is the first since President Trump signed a tax cut that is expected to cost the government nearly $1.9 trillion over 11 years, then signed legislation to significantly boost military and domestic spending over the next two years. The figures are sobering, even in a political climate where deficit concerns appear to be receding.

It's only "receding" because a bunch of cunts are running the show.  Wait until they are out of power and they'll be whining piteously about cutting school lunch programs.
RE: Now Who Knew Economics Could Be So "Complicated?"
Quote:It's only "receding" because a bunch of cunts are raiding the Treasury.

Fixed that for ya.
RE: Now Who Knew Economics Could Be So "Complicated?"
This makes me long for the Bill Clinton days. (sans Hillary)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 860 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Texas Law could circumvent Roe V. Wade Cecelia 55 4042 September 29, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2090 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  So He Could Tolerate Everything Else But This? Minimalist 4 682 August 13, 2018 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1219 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The WLB Wishes He Could Get Away With This Minimalist 1 492 May 30, 2018 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm Sure His Buddy Putin Could Put Something Together For Him Minimalist 1 629 January 17, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Guess What Else The WLB Is About To Find Out Is "Complicated." Minimalist 4 1299 August 10, 2017 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I know how the Dems could fuck over Trump Won2blv 13 4317 June 10, 2017 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Trump could be booted, installing Clinton as president Foxaèr 18 4551 June 9, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus