Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know how the Dems could fuck over Trump
I know how the Dems could fuck over Trump
The Dems should start calling for James Comey to be voted in as the Speaker of the House. Using his history of boy scout integrity and knowledge of a lot of intel before being fired to tout his strength as the best man for the job as the Speaker. If they were in unison then they would just need the rats on the GOP side that see the writing on the wall and jump ship.

-There is no constitutional provision that the Speaker must be a member of congress and a vote can be had at any time.

-The Speaker would be responsible for naming committee chairs that are investigating the President.

-The Speaker is 3rd in line to be president, so if investigations led to Trump and Pence being ousted then Comey would be president. This would mean that a Moderate Republican that is not insane would be president. This would calm the sanest moderates on both sides across the country and maybe even lessen the paranoia of the crazies when they start seeing things calm down in Washington.

Let me hear the cynicism/skepticism
RE: I know how the Dems could fuck over Trump
So how do you get him there? You do remember what voting did last time, right?
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(June 9, 2017 at 2:44 pm)Jesster Wrote: So how do you get him there? You do remember what voting did last time, right?

You get the high profile Dems to start calling for it. Then they start pouring out ads to Americans that are concerned with Russia infiltrating our White House. They put all their fund raising money into informing citizens how to call there congressman and demand that they elect Comey to the position.
How to fuck over trump: Sneak shit into every bill like the GOP did during Obama's term.

How to fuck over Trump supporters: Just let Trump do it.
You guys have a really short memory.
(June 9, 2017 at 2:48 pm)Divinity Wrote: How to fuck over trump: Sneak shit into every bill like the GOP did during Obama's term.

How to fuck over Trump supporters: Just let Trump do it.

If Comey was Speaker then he would control what bills go to the floor
How about the Dems stand back and let Trump finish fucking over himself ?

Attempting more than that risks another fucking failure. I know there are Dems itching for an electoral landslide in 2018 for the Republicans, but we need to ignore them.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 9, 2017 at 2:41 pm)Won2blv Wrote: The Dems should start calling for James Comey to be voted in as the Speaker of the House. Using his history of boy scout integrity and knowledge of a lot of intel before being fired to tout his strength as the best man for the job as the Speaker. If they were in unison then they would just need the rats on the GOP side that see the writing on the wall and jump ship.

-There is no constitutional provision that the Speaker must be a member of congress and a vote can be had at any time.

-The Speaker would be responsible for naming committee chairs that are investigating the President.

-The Speaker is 3rd in line to be president, so if investigations led to Trump and Pence being ousted then Comey would be president. This would mean that a Moderate Republican that is not insane would be president. This would calm the sanest moderates on both sides across the country and maybe even lessen the paranoia of the crazies when they start seeing things calm down in Washington.

Let me hear the cynicism/skepticism

Lordy Lordy what a great politically suicidal idea! 

Comey facing ‘three-pronged legal attack’ after Kasowitz’s three month investigation

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017...ation.html

[Image: 14090432_G.jpg]
If the Dems had the power to make someone speaker of the house then Paul Ryan wouldn't be the speaker of the house today.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(June 9, 2017 at 2:52 pm)alpha male Wrote: You guys have a really short memory.

Trump fucking burned his own voter base...  he burned the people that  voted for him the only people left
are the truly ignorant people. I feel bad for them but they too will get burned and blame someone else.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 887 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Texas Law could circumvent Roe V. Wade Cecelia 55 4205 September 29, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 421 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1055 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump’s evangelical adviser to Jim Bakker: ‘It’s not Republicans vs Dems — it’s God v Secular Elf 6 828 March 4, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Dems announce articles of impeachment against Trump Rev. Rye 16 1531 December 18, 2019 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2880 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36890 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2156 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 867 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist