Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So He Could Tolerate Everything Else But This?
So He Could Tolerate Everything Else But This?
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/lifelon...irst-time/

Quote:Lifelong Republican tells CNN that Trump has driven him to vote for Democrats for the first time

Quote:During an interview with CNN’s John Berman, Rosenzweig explained that he was appalled by the recently released recordings of Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) saying that his top job is to protect President Donald Trump from oversight.

“It’s the abdication of responsibility,” Rosenzweig explained about his decision to ditch the GOP this year. “The Republican Party seems to me to no longer deserve my support, or frankly the support of anybody who thinks that the legislative branch should act as a check and a balance against executive authoritarianism. Essentially Rep. Nunes has said aloud what everybody is assuming, which is that his only goal — and apparently the only goal of the party — is to defend the president no matter what.”

Treason.  Climate change denial.  Blatant racism.  Corruption.  Environmental catastrophe and blatant lying didn't matter.  Devin Nunes being a sniveling little chickenshit was all that mattered?  Fuck you.
RE: So He Could Tolerate Everything Else But This?
You'd think that would just come with the territory?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 13, 2018 at 2:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/lifelon...irst-time/

Quote:Lifelong Republican tells CNN that Trump has driven him to vote for Democrats for the first time

Quote:During an interview with CNN’s John Berman, Rosenzweig explained that he was appalled by the recently released recordings of Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) saying that his top job is to protect President Donald Trump from oversight.

“It’s the abdication of responsibility,” Rosenzweig explained about his decision to ditch the GOP this year. “The Republican Party seems to me to no longer deserve my support, or frankly the support of anybody who thinks that the legislative branch should act as a check and a balance against executive authoritarianism. Essentially Rep. Nunes has said aloud what everybody is assuming, which is that his only goal — and apparently the only goal of the party — is to defend the president no matter what.”

Treason.  Climate change denial.  Blatant racism.  Corruption.  Environmental catastrophe and blatant lying didn't matter.  Devin Nunes being a sniveling little chickenshit was all that mattered?  Fuck you.

You expect patriotic republicans to actually love their country rather than just hate their countrymen? What do you think they are? Human beings?
I KNOW what they are.
Currently it is about Trump, but the problem that lead to him started with Reagan.

If the GOP were forced by law as politicians to solely focus on economics, they would have gone down decades ago.

But, when you can shout "commie" and "lazy minorities" for 36 years, regardless that even poor rural and middle class whites get hurt too, assholes go with what works, not with what is right.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 871 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Texas Law could circumvent Roe V. Wade Cecelia 55 4108 September 29, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Anyone else ready for our first gay president? Foxaèr 121 8127 May 22, 2019 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2291 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2106 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Coming From Anyone Else This Would Just Be The Usual Nauseating Shit Minimalist 3 801 October 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Joods
  The WLB Wishes He Could Get Away With This Minimalist 1 494 May 30, 2018 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Now Who Knew Economics Could Be So "Complicated?" Minimalist 2 809 April 9, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Everything wrong with Fox News in one video Fake Messiah 5 661 March 17, 2018 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  I'm Sure His Buddy Putin Could Put Something Together For Him Minimalist 1 631 January 17, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Chad32