Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah...Trumps bigotry isn't hurting us at all
Yeah...Trumps bigotry isn't hurting us at all
Came across this today. It may not be that big of a deal, but still shows how much of his policies and what he says has a ripple affect. But yeah, lets just keep telling people who actually want to work that they aren't welcome here. I'm sure that will work out oh so well Facepalm

http://ktar.com/story/2022973/lettuce-gr...-outbreak/
RE: Yeah...Trumps bigotry isn't hurting us at all
I don't understand. Are you accusing immigrants of shitting on our lettuce?
(April 15, 2018 at 4:59 pm)henryp Wrote: I don't understand.  Are you accusing immigrants of shitting on our lettuce?

No? The cows do. You've never lived on a farm have you?
While I agree that Trump is a fucking idiot and needs to be ousted, right along with the vice fucking idiot, I fail to see how this article supports that.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(April 15, 2018 at 5:55 pm)Libertarian God Wrote:
(April 15, 2018 at 4:59 pm)henryp Wrote: I don't understand.  Are you accusing immigrants of shitting on our lettuce?

I have an aunt who owns a farm.  I don't think they let the cows in the lettuce patch though.  But this was all before Trump's bigotry, so it may not be relevant to the discussion.
I had a fresh bag in the fridge and tossed it the minute I got the alert. 

And yeah, don't see what this has to do with Trump, bigotry or workers. Doubt they let cows craze in a lettuce field.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Who would want steaks fed on lettuce anyway !!
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
When I lived in SoCal there was an outbreak of ecoli from the the prized local  Carlsbad Driscoll strawberries. Turns out the farmers did not want to supply Porta-johns to the peasant workers. So, they would shit in the fields. Lettuce and strawberries grow close to the ground. Biology!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(April 15, 2018 at 3:37 pm)Libertarian God Wrote: It may not be that big of a deal, but still shows how much of his policies and what he says has a ripple affect. 
It doesn't do that at all. Please explain why you believe this is so.
(April 15, 2018 at 5:55 pm)Libertarian God Wrote:

Cows don't run for office or hold office. You can thank 40 years of Reagan's FAILED deregulation and "don't tax the rich" bullshit. Fear and bigotry have kept the GOP in power.

Libertarians might get social issues right, but are just as much full of shit on economics.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone understand Trumps base? Atomic Lava 72 6151 June 13, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4476 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Trumps press conference....eek! Dancefortwo 14 839 September 27, 2018 at 10:34 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 557 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Realistically can anything be done regarding Trumps nomination? GODZILLA 22 2247 July 11, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2135 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Yeah, yeah. Don't Let The Door Hit You In The Ass On The Way Out Minimalist 0 617 March 31, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Yeah, We Know, Charlie. But These Are Your Friends Minimalist 3 1001 March 28, 2018 at 9:10 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Trumps 30% tariff on imported solar panels Coveny 27 2800 February 1, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Oh Yeah - This Will Make Us Safe..... Minimalist 11 2090 August 6, 2017 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus