Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 10:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trumps press conference....eek!
Trumps press conference....eek!
Did anyone listen or see his wacked out press conference today?  He's totally nuts.  Wacky  He's like a combination of Captain Queeg and Rodney Dangerfield.   

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a2...ashington/

He says China has  "great respect"  for his "very, very large brain".    We're totally screwed.
RE: Trumps press conference....eek!
Such an embarrassment
(September 26, 2018 at 11:38 pm)Dancefortwo Wrote: He says China has  "great respect"  for his "very, very large brain".   
No $hit!? Doh Hehe
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
I still can't believe there are utter fucking morons who still support this fucking idiot.

Meanwhile our PM seems to be getting quite a lot of press.
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 27, 2018 at 2:04 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: I still can't believe there are utter fucking morons who still support this fucking idiot.

Meanwhile our PM seems to be getting quite a lot of press.

Babies'll do that for you.

But it says a lot, I think - I see Ardern with her wee one and think, 'Awww....'.  I see Trump with a baby and I hear in my head shouts of. 'PUT THE INFANT DOWN, KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM, AND BACK AWAY!!'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
No matter what happens to trump, there is no doubt he has permanently and drastically coarsened public discourse, diminished thoughtfulness in public pronouncements, and eliminated the expectation of public decorum and a large measure of genuine desire for public service on the part of those who can attain the highest office.

Now and for the foreseeable future, the baseline of the American political system has been lowered Both in apparence and substance to those of any banana republic.
(September 27, 2018 at 2:04 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: I still can't believe there are utter fucking morons who still support this fucking idiot.

It no longer surprises me. If it upsets liberals in any way, Republicans will support it.
(September 26, 2018 at 11:38 pm)Dancefortwo Wrote: Did anyone listen or see his wacked out press conference today?  He's totally nuts.  Wacky  He's like a combination of Captain Queeg and Rodney Dangerfield.   

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a2...ashington/

He says China has  "great respect"  for his "very, very large brain".    We're totally screwed.

We got screwed November 8, 2016. Now we're just getting dry fucked on a daily basis.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I think someone needs to photoshop a picture of 45 onto the box of the "Anal Intruder" from "Top Secret".
I honestly can't listen to him speak without feeling sick. I have to read a transcript.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Press Conference Brian37 4 330 January 20, 2021 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Does anyone understand Trumps base? Atomic Lava 72 6267 June 13, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  Listening to President Trump's Press Conference onlinebiker 12 1476 November 8, 2018 at 10:36 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Realistically can anything be done regarding Trumps nomination? GODZILLA 22 2322 July 11, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Yeah...Trumps bigotry isn't hurting us at all GODZILLA 15 2181 May 20, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Trumps 30% tariff on imported solar panels Coveny 27 2830 February 1, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trumps Cell Phone chimp3 9 1980 June 2, 2017 at 3:27 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Security for Trumps Son and Daughter chimp3 15 1880 March 9, 2017 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  New York Times, CNN, others barred from press briefing Aegon 93 13617 February 27, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  This will be Trumps' presidency very soon NuclearEnergy 50 8606 February 19, 2017 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: DarkerEnergy