Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maddow and this weeks court TRANSCRIPTS...
Maddow and this weeks court TRANSCRIPTS...
BOW BOW, CHICKA CHICKA...... BOW BOW......CHICKA CHICKA...... BEAUTIFUL!

You could not write a better bitch slap down by a court judge than the following.....

RE: Maddow and this weeks court TRANSCRIPTS...
I really love Rachael Maddow. She's such an outstanding reporter and is very entertaining as well.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Hannity should have been disclosing his relationship all along.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I can't wait till they dig up why Hannity was a client of Cohen, it can't be for anything good.
(April 17, 2018 at 9:16 pm)Mr.wizard Wrote: I can't wait till they dig up why Hannity was a client of Cohen, it can't be for anything good.

To spoof the famous Holiday Inn Express adds,

Hannity, "Oh no, I am not a reporter, but I did hang out at the Bunny Ranch".

The irony is I AM NOT against legal and regulated sex work. It is that asshole's hypocrisy I hate.
(April 17, 2018 at 9:41 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 17, 2018 at 9:16 pm)Mr.wizard Wrote: I can't wait till they dig up why Hannity was a client of Cohen, it can't be for anything good.

To spoof the famous Holiday Inn Express adds,

Hannity, "Oh no, I am not a reporter, but I did hang out at the Bunny Ranch".

The irony is I AM NOT against legal and regulated sex work. It is that asshole's hypocrisy I hate.

I don't know about Hannity, but I can affirm that Tucker Carlson was once at the Bunny Ranch. So far as I am aware, he did not book a party. But he did pose for some photos, one of which was prominently featured there when I was an employee.
I'd let the seized records be the final arbiter for the specifics of Hannity's involvement with Cohen, but so far he is claiming it was just for real estate advice.  Considering Trump is a real estate tycoon, I am somewhat inclined to think the realty angle is at least somewhat possible. I wouldn't, for instance, consult Trump's attorney for tax advice on charitable donations . . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

This whole episode makes no sense.... unless Hannity was using Cohen in exactly the same way as the WLB was using him.  For extralegal activities involving payoffs.  With FOX you have to figure that Hannity was every bit as wrapped up in the sexual abuse shit as O'Reilly was.  He gives that same impression of an over-entitled little scumbag.
Any actual money changed hands (Hannity paying Cohen, or Cohen covering something odious for Hannity) and Hannity will be toast. And the billing records presumably secure now, awaiting examination.

As much as I'd like to see Hannity chucked overboard like O'Reilly, he strikes me as pretty careful and unlikely to accommodate our desires to see him disgraced thru carelessness.

So here is why Hannity wanted to stay hidden.  These reporters are relentless.... which is their fucking job.  How much more will they uncover?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/4/...=emaildkre

Quote:Bombshell: The Atlantic Has Probably Found The Reason Hannity Consulted Cohen And That Ain't All

Quote:Oh, the web in Trumpville is woven very tightly. Michael Cohen is not the only lawyer that Trump shares with Sean Hannity. Sean Hannity also employs Jay Sekulow and Victoria Toensing. Sekalow and Toensing sent a cease and desist letter to KFAQ a Tulsa radio station. The contents of the letter describe an allegation of sexual harassment by Sean Hannity. The Atlantic:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaked Supreme Court Decision signals majority set to overturn Roe v. Wade Cecelia 234 17155 June 7, 2022 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2217 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Court Ordered Quarantine brewer 2 445 October 24, 2019 at 10:15 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Supreme Court Considers Mandatory Govt Funding of Religious Education EgoDeath 8 761 September 24, 2019 at 10:37 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Fed Court, "hand over 8yrs of your finances" Brian37 15 1007 May 22, 2019 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump says Saudi Arabia's King Salman 'would not last two weeks' without US support WinterHold 2 485 October 7, 2018 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1121 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Colorado Baker A Theist 371 46989 June 14, 2018 at 2:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Night Court judge, actor Harry Anderson dies c172 9 1331 April 16, 2018 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Slants Win Supreme Court Case chimp3 5 1324 June 22, 2017 at 5:31 am
Last Post: chimp3