Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Wikileaks and the USA diplomatic cables
Wikileaks and the USA diplomatic cables
This is some interesting shit right here in Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/interact...-wikileaks

It seems like everyone in the middle east wants to get rid of Iran nuclear ambitions, and are afraid that Iran getting nuclear missiles would force everyone in the middle east to make a nuclears arm race, and they say they want the issue dealt with, also Barack has set a deadline on dealing with Iran's nuclear ambition to the end of this year, and to China it's more important Saudi arabia than Iran.

Also the US and South Korea are already making plans for pos-reunification Korea and how to reduce the fears of China

Edit: this name is better
RE: Wikileaks and the "everyone hates Iran" club
Yesterday was about Iran, today is North Korea that's all the rage

Edit: the admins asked me to change for this

North korea and china
RE: Wikileaks and the USA diplomatic cables
If I want to separate North Korea from a China that is otherwise unwilling to abandon North Korea, I would leak a cable like this so Kim would become more paranoid and fire a few artillery barrages into China as well.

(November 29, 2010 at 5:54 pm)Chuck Wrote: If I want to separate North Korea from a China that is otherwise unwilling to abandon North Korea, I would leak a cable like this so Kim would become more paranoid and fire a few artillery barrages into China as well.

The theory that the usa leaked this on purpose has been considered by a lot of people, however it seems to be true, i doubt they would leak something purposely that says that they broke UN law
If I were South Korea I'm not so sure I'd be ready to welcome back the North Koreans.

It's a bit like welcoming home a bunch of family members who were away with a cult.
The west Germans no longer seem think their formerly cultish east German kin were on the whole entirely worth the trouble of welcoming back. North Koreans would be far more trouble then the east Germans, being far more traumatized, for more brain washed, far more ignorant of the ways and means of modern world. I doubt the heat of national sentiment even in South Korea would survive the trial.
Kim=Actual Satan
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Drew Wilson, of Zeropaid, has been combing through assorted news articles and other wiki-leaks related fallout for quite a while.

There are several pages with merely a blurb and source link. I am appalled and amazed at the sheer magnitude of information released by Wikileaks. Kudos to Assange for shocking the USA with it's own "My Country, right or wrong" stick. It sure ain't close to perfect, but certainly is better than /nothing/.

REF: http://www.zeropaid.com/bbs/showthread.p...ues-(CBC)/
Apparently the next batch to be released will be from a bank, odds are that it's Bank of America. I have the feeling that those documents are going to produce a big noise.
The world is a dangerous place to live - not because of the people who are evil but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
- Albert Einstein
Are you suggesting we need Wikileaks to tell us that bankers are crooks?

[Image: 03.15%20BANK%20BAILOUT%20copy]

Quote:What is the robbing of a bank compared to the founding of a bank?
Bertolt Brecht

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about choice and laws in the USA ShinyCrystals 7 973 October 15, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Some Iranian commanded Attack to USA . AVMXF 47 2439 August 25, 2023 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Sovereign citizen - more Loony Tunes in the USA Ferrocyanide 20 1940 March 20, 2023 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Yellow alert: warning USA in danger Eclectic 105 7904 November 25, 2022 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 911 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1684 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Big Two G2 USA and China Interaktive 19 1249 May 17, 2021 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why do non english speaking countries call USA for USA Sweden83 9 1092 December 4, 2020 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  USA politics of hate Richi29 4 367 July 23, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 815 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp