Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WLB Gets Caught Lying Again
The WLB Gets Caught Lying Again
Not that this is even a surprise any more.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/miss-un...ht-moscow/

Quote:Miss Universe host confirms Trump lied when he told Comey he never stayed overnight in Moscow

Quote:Another defense by the White House against an infamous dossier may have been undermined by reports to the contrary from another eye-witness,” The Daily Beast reported Tuesday.
Thomas Roberts, who hosted the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, says that President Donald Trump did spend the night in Moscow.

Previously, Trump denied the salacious allegations that Russian hookers defiled the bed in his hotel suite. The alleged motivation was that President Barack Obama had once stayed in the same room.
But Trump has said the allegations can’t be true, because he never spent the night in Moscow.
“The first time I met Donald Trump it was in Moscow on November 8th, 2013,” Roberts recalled. “I taped a sit-down interview with Trump the next day on November 9th. That was also the date for the Miss Universe broadcast.”

How stupid is this guy?
RE: The WLB Gets Caught Lying Again
Lying becomes another sacrament to the fundamentalists and evangelicals !!!

Praise Jesus TRUMP !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Why are they still using this "evidence" from 4chan with the hookers and bed defiling all they did was make a really good convincing shit post and it was funny but...
people that still take this seriously... for fuck sake...
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Um, the Orange Turd seems far more concerned with the Pee Pee Tape than anyone else.... although it would be funny to watch it.  And, no.  It is not beyond that turd to do it.

The problem is that was just one allegation in the Steele Dossier... and plenty of them have been substantiated.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2018/04/24...-pee-tape/

Quote:When I first read the Steele dossier, I knew exactly what was going to happen. Everyone would become obsessed with the golden showers incident and the question of whether or not a pee tape actually existed. But the larger body of what is reported in that dossier is much more incriminating than the fact that our newly elected president engaged in some bizarre sexual rituals. Frankly, anyone who had been paying attention didn’t find that part surprising at all.

Fast forward to today and, when it comes to Trump and his enablers, my prediction proved to be totally accurate. If you read the Comey memos, it becomes clear that the president was totally obsessed with the golden showers incident—even as the rest of the dossier documented the lengths to which Russia attempted to influence the election and how that was coordinated with his campaign.

As The WLB himself asked Comey:
Quote:“Do I look like a guy who needs hookers?” Trump shot back as Comey walked him through allegations from the famed Steele dossier in his first interaction with then-president-elect Donald Trump.

Yes, you do.
(April 24, 2018 at 10:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Um, the Orange Turd seems far more concerned with the Pee Pee Tape than anyone else.... although it would be funny to watch it.  And, no.  It is not beyond that turd to do it.

The problem is that was just one allegation in the Steele Dossier... and plenty of them have been substantiated.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2018/04/24...-pee-tape/

Quote:When I first read the Steele dossier, I knew exactly what was going to happen. Everyone would become obsessed with the golden showers incident and the question of whether or not a pee tape actually existed. But the larger body of what is reported in that dossier is much more incriminating than the fact that our newly elected president engaged in some bizarre sexual rituals. Frankly, anyone who had been paying attention didn’t find that part surprising at all.

Fast forward to today and, when it comes to Trump and his enablers, my prediction proved to be totally accurate. If you read the Comey memos, it becomes clear that the president was totally obsessed with the golden showers incident—even as the rest of the dossier documented the lengths to which Russia attempted to influence the election and how that was coordinated with his campaign.

As The WLB himself asked Comey:
Quote:“Do I look like a guy who needs hookers?” Trump shot back as Comey walked him through allegations from the famed Steele dossier in his first interaction with then-president-elect Donald Trump.

Yes, you do.

He can pay like one too.
Quote:Do I look like a guy who needs hookers?
[Image: donald-trump-grow-up.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

We've been watching his mercurial behavior for years. At least when I've been bothered to watch the shit, which is seldom. I wrote him off as a con man decades ago. I think the real problem with this country is that there are so many people who will sit/stand/cheer at a rally where a person who clearly is just a demagogue pandering to the crowd. If any of these people were still using their critical faculties, this would never have happened.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I think a Megahn Trainor song teaches us all about how to tell when the WLB is lying.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(April 24, 2018 at 10:03 pm)dyresand Wrote: Why are they still using this "evidence" from 4chan with the hookers and bed defiling all they did was make a really good convincing shit post and it was funny but...

People who have blind hate for Trump are the most easily trolled, least skeptical people of all time. Will believe anything negative about him. I hate Trump too, but I don't turn my brain off because of it.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(April 25, 2018 at 4:40 am)CapnAwesome Wrote:
(April 24, 2018 at 10:03 pm)dyresand Wrote: Why are they still using this "evidence" from 4chan with the hookers and bed defiling all they did was make a really good convincing shit post and it was funny but...

People who have blind hate for Trump are the most easily trolled, least skeptical people of all time. Will believe anything negative about him. I hate Trump too, but I don't turn my brain off because of it.

His supporters are far more easily trolled. Even he's managing to do it effortlessly.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SpaceX gets FAA launch approval, provided they fund interest groups HappySkeptic 10 827 June 15, 2022 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1634 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 956 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1348 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 2535 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  CBS and CNN caught faking evening news. Drich 42 3295 October 26, 2019 at 7:43 am
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 539 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Alaska men caught on video Foxaèr 18 619 April 17, 2019 at 12:08 pm
  Potus's Follower caught in killing spree plot Brian37 11 1951 February 21, 2019 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Lying about size again. Brian37 9 834 February 15, 2019 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Brian37