Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid theist tricks........
Stupid theist tricks........
Ok, so just now on FB, some theists was droning on and on about Jesus, got frustrated with me because I didn't roll over, kept countering their argument.

Then, he says, "How old are you?"

Before I could respond "51" he correctly says "51" and claimed Jesus told him that.

BULL FUCKING SHIT......

One of two things happened in reality. Neither were the result of a fictional character.

This person had been following my posts on FB on multiple pages.

Or, while he was talking to me had another window opened and googled my nick name.

POOF, a slew of posts by me on multiple pages. I have mentioned my age on the 51 many places.

He stupidly thought he could con me with that bullshit as if he was Sylvia Brown.
RE: Stupid theist tricks........
Ask him if Jeebus can guess your weight?
I believe in life before death.
(April 29, 2018 at 10:43 am)Antares Wrote: Ask him if Jeebus can guess your weight?

I don't even know my exact weight. I think I am somewhere between 160 and 165, might be less. Meh, I don't have a house scale.
(April 29, 2018 at 10:47 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 29, 2018 at 10:43 am)Antares Wrote: Ask him if Jeebus can guess your weight?

I don't even know my exact weight. I think I am somewhere between 160 and 165, might be less. Meh, I don't have a house scale.

Jesus would know.  Big Grin Annnd, fuck scales, lol.
I believe in life before death.
(April 29, 2018 at 10:49 am)Antares Wrote:
(April 29, 2018 at 10:47 am)Brian37 Wrote: I don't even know my exact weight. I think I am somewhere between 160 and 165, might be less. Meh, I don't have a house scale.

Jesus would know.  Big Grin Annnd, fuck scales, lol.

If you ever want to piss off a Vegas street con, when they invite you to place a bet on the ball and cup or the cards, simply say, "Why would I partake in a trick that is rigged?"

I cannot count the amount of times when I run into theists who underestimate my experience. 

He isn't saying much now that I have exposed his con. Pretty sure he is looking for someone else to try the same shit on.
(April 29, 2018 at 10:35 am)Brian37 Wrote: Ok, so just now on FB, some theists was droning on and on about Jesus, got frustrated with me because I didn't roll over, kept countering their argument.

Then, he says, "How old are you?"

Before I could respond "51" he correctly says "51" and claimed Jesus told him that.

BULL FUCKING SHIT......

One of two things happened in reality. Neither were the result of a fictional character.

This person had been following my posts on FB on multiple pages.

Or, while he was talking to me had another window opened and googled my nick name.

POOF, a slew of posts by me on multiple pages. I have mentioned my age on the 51 many places.

He stupidly thought he could con me with that bullshit as if he was Sylvia Brown.

All is fair game if lost sheep is bought to it's rightful Master.
I just figured it out. They got my birthday by going to my Facebook Timeline and clicking on "about".  My privacy settings was set on "everyone".

I don't care about that because I don't use my real full name. BUT I did delete an old phone number I no longer use. Kinda pisses me off because I assumed that even back when I was using it only Facebook employees would have access to it. I finally deleted it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things religious people say Foxaèr 1072 74599 Yesterday at 1:13 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What is a theist other then the basic definition? Quill01 4 710 August 1, 2022 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Theist with Questions RBP3280 57 2590 April 1, 2022 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Stupid christans look to ban Good Omens GUBU 64 6267 July 11, 2019 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Dating / Married To Theist wolf39us 23 2793 April 8, 2019 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  You're a theist against immigration? Foxaèr 54 9131 July 9, 2018 at 12:09 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Just how stupid were the ancient Israelites? The Valkyrie 115 14596 June 1, 2018 at 5:39 am
Last Post: Joods
  A serious question for the theist. Foxaèr 18 2981 May 9, 2018 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Stupid Christians NuclearEnergy 103 21845 August 22, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: Astonished
  If there are no gods, doesn't making one's self a god make one a theist? Foxaèr 13 3595 May 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod