Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A serious question for the theist.
A serious question for the theist.
How do you view me, as the non-believer?

Is it my non-belief that is the main issue, or could you accept a gay man who actively engaged in sex with another man as a part of your community?

Let me know. I want to know the limits you place on community and the extent to which you will go to exclude people from your preconceived notions of the perfect community.

Please, by all means, show me.

The theists have shut down for the night as must I.

Goodnight.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: A serious question for the theist.
Sometimes you make some weird/inappropriate comments, but for the most part you are nice. I don't have a problem with you.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
"Serious question" in the thread title is almost always a giveaway that no, it's not a serious question.
(May 3, 2018 at 8:34 pm)Kit Wrote: How do you view me, as the non-believer?

Is it my non-belief that is the main issue, or could you accept a gay man who actively engaged in sex with another man as a part of your community?

Let me know. I want to know the limits you place on community and the extent to which you will go to exclude people from your preconceived notions of the perfect community.

Goodnight.

I think you're an evil blasphemer who will have no place in Sto vo kor when your time comes.
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 3, 2018 at 9:12 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(May 3, 2018 at 8:34 pm)Kit Wrote: How do you view me, as the non-believer?

Let me know.  I want to know the limits you place on community and the extent to which you will go to exclude people from your preconceived notions of the perfect community.

Goodnight.

I think you're an evil blasphemer who will have no place in Sto vo kor when your time comes.

Even if he brings a few "Cling Ons" with him? Harsh.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 3, 2018 at 9:54 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(May 3, 2018 at 9:12 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I think you're an evil blasphemer who will have no place in Sto vo kor when your time comes.

Even if he brings a few "Cling Ons" with him? Harsh.

I have my standards!

Smile
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 3, 2018 at 9:56 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(May 3, 2018 at 9:54 pm)Fireball Wrote: Even if he brings a few "Cling Ons" with him? Harsh.

I have my standards!

Smile

I'll tack this on here, since my post has already been responded to by the Bureau of Standards.  Big Grin Kit, you don't owe an apology or need to ask a question of any religious person about your life style. Those people who make it their business should just keep their blue noses entirely out of your business, if you aren't out committing crimes.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Kit. I would feel persecuted if the theists don't respond to the question! Big Grin

Who are they to deny you your daily ego massage!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Your soul would be in danger and I would advise you like I would advise anyone in a bad state.

That said, madness is one of the biggest slips a human can succumb to, and my type is from what I understand the worse type, the type that when granted ascension and vision, instead of following the Guides and being patient, ran away in fear and hate of God, till it literally drove me insane and I became till this day possessed by dark entities.

My sin and my turning away from remembrance of God and relying on the devils till this day, and stemming dark energy from them, and not keeping up the daily connection/prayer is a whole lot worse then what anyone here has done.

My state is I realize is evil, to the extent no matter how much knowledge I get, I'm still inclined to the darkness....and looking to abandon what I know for conjecture.

So I would judge you, but not judge you as worse off than I am.
(May 3, 2018 at 11:50 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Your soul would be in danger and I would advise you like I would advise anyone in a bad state.

That said, madness is one of the biggest slips a human can succumb to, and my type is from what I understand the worse type, the type that when granted ascension and vision, instead of following the Guides and being patient, ran away in fear and hate of God, till it literally drove me insane and I became till this day possessed by dark entities.

My sin and my turning away from remembrance of God and relying on the devils till this day, and stemming dark energy from them, and not keeping up the daily connection/prayer is a whole lot worse then what anyone here has done.

My state is I realize is evil, to the extent no matter how much knowledge I get, I'm still inclined to the darkness....and looking to abandon what I know for conjecture.

So I would judge you, but not judge you as worse off than I am.

If you are looking for respect from me as a person then you will have to show it to receive it and you have shown little towards Christians. If you want me to respect your life style I will not betray what I know God says about it and as a child of God I can't betray Him. I do believe you have all the rights any other person does in this country, the constitution actually guarantees such. I do not believe the constitution guarantees certain life styles though and it shouldn't, certain morals need to be established to guarantee that our society will last. Sorry if you do not like what I said, but it is you who asked and being honest about who I am is as important to me as who you are is important to you.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Serious question about thoughts on theists Kingpin 118 6544 May 18, 2023 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What is a theist other then the basic definition? Quill01 4 710 August 1, 2022 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Theist with Questions RBP3280 57 2590 April 1, 2022 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Dating / Married To Theist wolf39us 23 2793 April 8, 2019 at 12:11 pm
  You're a theist against immigration? Foxaèr 54 9134 July 9, 2018 at 12:09 am
  Stupid theist tricks........ Brian37 6 1859 April 29, 2018 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Religion is overly serious Der/die AtheistIn 37 7327 November 8, 2017 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  If there are no gods, doesn't making one's self a god make one a theist? Foxaèr 13 3596 May 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Atheists, what are the most convincing theist arguments you heard of? SuperSentient 169 22150 April 1, 2017 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Theist Posters: Why do you believe your God exists? SuperSentient 65 14341 March 15, 2017 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Cyberman