Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever wonder what the admins of this site do in their super secret hidden forum?
Ever wonder what the admins of this site do in their super secret hidden forum?
In case you didn't know, yes, there's a super secret sub forum section inside this very forum to which only the admins have access to. Nobody knows what sketchy things they're plotting in there. Rumor has it the secrets are so confidential that all the admins aren't allowed to travel in the same plane at a time because the secrets will be lost in case of a plane crash, actually I just made that up, but seriously, don't you ever wonder what they're doing in their super secret forum?

I had a doubt regarding this so I dropped a hook in another thread that admins never participate in the open forum and then came the reply that they do participate ... but in a top secret forum..they said that even though we don't see them they are seeing us..if that didn't freak you out a little then...they've probably already got a hold of you and probed your butt. You guys remember robvalue? Rumor has it he was gathering info to expose the whole underground circus but he got attacked and kidnapped just as while he was typing the messajw+zn abadNaHELPaaaaamrndhsb158+7)=_&RUnzzznwhsjalwoejrb+4(
RE: Ever wonder what the admins of this site do in their super secret hidden forum?
As a former moderator on another forum that was run a lot like this one, the hidden area isn’t very exciting. Usually discussions about whether or not to ban non-spammers, discussions about whether or not to add someone to the staff, discussions about whether or not to add/tweak rules, etc.
RE: Ever wonder what the admins of this site do in their super secret hidden forum?
It's joyless drudgery, Pool. Now quiet down before you get the black bag.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
See, this is what you'd expect from the establishment.Of course they're going to tell us that there is nothing to see and that we should move on.

Before you know it, there will be reports of contented well adjusted people committing suicide by stabbing themselves in the back.

e.g.

MI6 spy found dead in bag probably locked himself inside, Met says
(January 8, 2018 at 11:17 am)pool the matey Wrote: In case you didn't know, yes, there's a super secret sub forum section inside this very forum to which only the admins have access to. Nobody knows what sketchy things they're plotting in there. Rumor has it the secrets are so confidential that all the admins aren't allowed to travel in the same plane at a time because the secrets will be lost in case of a plane crash, actually I just made that up, but seriously, don't you ever wonder what they're doing in their super secret forum?

I had a doubt regarding this so I dropped a hook in another thread that admins never participate in the open forum and then came the reply that they do participate ... but in a top secret forum..they said that even though we don't see them they are seeing us..if that didn't freak you out a little then...they've probably already  got a hold of you and probed your butt. You guys remember robvalue? Rumor has it he was gathering info to expose the whole underground circus but he got attacked and kidnapped just as while he was typing the messajw+zn abadNaHELPaaaaamrndhsb158+7)=_&RUnzzznwhsjalwoejrb+4(

Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
I hear that it is just one constant orgy.
Ask Joods, I accidentally gave her access to it last week. Big Grin
(January 8, 2018 at 11:51 am)Minimalist Wrote: I hear that it is just one constant orgy.

Lots of sausages, that's for sure.
(January 8, 2018 at 11:55 am)Tiberius Wrote: Ask Joods, I accidentally gave her access to it last week. Big Grin

So that’s why she’s sitting in the fetal position in the corner, gently rocking and whispering to herself “Must unsee....” Big Grin
(January 8, 2018 at 11:28 am)Khemikal Wrote: It's joyless drudgery, Pool.  Now quiet down before you get the black bag.

Pool,

I hear there is a yummy bit of chocolate in that black bag.  Don't let him trick you into keeping it all to himself.

Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeing "Hidden Network" on my wi fi list. Brian37 15 1682 May 2, 2022 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  What news site(s) do you follow? arewethereyet 20 1407 August 20, 2021 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Am I the only one who hasn't reset their clocks for Daylight Savings yet? Angrboda 5 283 November 24, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 336 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
Bug Is your personal web site malicious? JohnMBauer 8 685 May 24, 2020 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
  Super Heroes, Star Wars and Star Trek is the worst entertainment made in US history Sanau 18 1723 March 30, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Super hero movies sucks Sanau 7 573 March 29, 2020 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: no one
  What to get an ABBA fan for their birthday. Brian37 30 2180 September 17, 2019 at 5:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Secret Recipes onlinebiker 19 1577 July 10, 2019 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Uselss skills/qualifications! (#2) [NOT SUPER SERIOUS] ignoramus 44 2070 May 2, 2019 at 8:56 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama