Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2-3 Hours Should Be Plenty Of Time
2-3 Hours Should Be Plenty Of Time
for the dumb fuck to hang himself.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/giulian...stigation/

Quote:Giuliani vows Trump interview will be ‘2-3 hours max’ after failing to shut down Mueller investigation

I'd guess he'd commit perjury in the first 5 minutes.  The rest will just be bouncing the rubble.
RE: 2-3 Hours Should Be Plenty Of Time
I'll voice a preference to something more along the lines of the location of the remains of a dead hooker in a Trump crawlspace over a technical violation of paragraph 9.3.4g of the Percy/Proxmire Vacuum Tube Import Control and Tariff Act of 1968.

But I'm funny that way . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Whereas I'd prefer that the president of the united states had a dead hooker in his trunk to the president of the united states being a fucking traitor, lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I like invoking the Ewing Dictum.

Don't get caught in bed with a live boy or a dead girl.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I don't think that applies to politicians serving the trump demographic.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Yeah, it occurs to me a dead hooker might be viewed as a positive development in Trump's moral development, assuming the Christians don't fancy turning necrophilia into a sacrament . . .

They should let Trump respond to Mueller with tweets. How many self incriminating tweets can he send in 3 hours?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(May 2, 2018 at 7:46 pm)chimp3 Wrote: They should let Trump respond to Mueller with tweets. How many self incriminating tweets can he send in 3 hours?

Plenty, if the help gives him some real coke in his Coke.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 2, 2018 at 8:40 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(May 2, 2018 at 7:46 pm)chimp3 Wrote: They should let Trump respond to Mueller with tweets. How many self incriminating tweets can he send in 3 hours?

Plenty, if the help gives him some real coke in his Coke.

Maybe he can get Dr Feel Good to prescribe him some speed.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I hope these negotiations fall through and Mueller subpoenas the President before Trump starts cleaning house in the DOJ. The thought of that son-of-a-bitch repeatedly invoking the 5th Amendment in front of a Grand Jury warms my heart.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 662 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  5 suspicious packages found in the last 24 hours Joods 188 12989 October 29, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Don't Worry Shitstain. You'll Get Laid Plenty In Prison Minimalist 3 740 August 26, 2017 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Should the Kid do the time if found? brewer 50 8708 December 31, 2015 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13