Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the Kid do the time if found?
Should the Kid do the time if found?
The 16 year old who killed 4 while driving drunk in 2013. Got 10 yrs probation with the "affluenza" defense. Missed mandatory probation meeting (required for him and a parent). Is believed that he has fled with his mother after vid appeared in social media with him at a party with alcohol.

So, if found should he now do the time, 10 years?

http://news.yahoo.com/q-look-search-texa...49955.html

There are related articles at the site.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Should the Kid do the time if found?
Stapled to a 4x8 piece of plywood and left to do his time out doors would be a start. Little turd (and his folks) need a BIG wake up call.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Wish you could hold family members on obstruction of justice for not disclosing where mom and son are.

Damn 5th Amendment.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(December 18, 2015 at 3:06 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Wish you could hold family members on obstruction of justice for not disclosing where mom and son are.

Damn 5th Amendment.

Sounds like mom and any others who helped him skedaddle may face charges.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Are you kidding? He should have been behind bars from the start. Someone who did something wrong because he's too irresponsible to know better shouldn't be given leniency. Obviously he hasn't learned his lesson yet. Killing four people wasn't traumatic enough for him to turn his life around. If I had been stupid enough to do that kind of thing, I'd be going to a psychiatrist and avoid anything that had anything to do with alcohol. That's how a normal kid would react to accidentally murdering four people.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Violating terms of his probation and skipping out on the consequences?

Yeah, he can do his time without opportunity for parole.
No, he shouldn't do ten years. He should do twenty. And throw the judge who sentenced him to probation in prison too.
No guys, it's OK. Remember this kid was brought up wealthy, so he isn't used to going to probation meetings, therefore missing one is just another symptom of his affluenza.

Hope the judge he gets is smarter than the one who bought the whole "affluenza" defense in the first place.
(December 18, 2015 at 3:16 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(December 18, 2015 at 3:06 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Wish you could hold family members on obstruction of justice for not disclosing where mom and son are.

Damn 5th Amendment.

Sounds like mom and any others who helped him skedaddle may face charges.
And they would probably be convicted if they were going to be tried under the same court system you or I would be tried under. Instead, they will pay for the same lawyer that got their son probation for killing 4 people, and be tried under the separate, more "understanding" court system for rich people. The one where you get to hand pick your judge and settle out of court by making an "unrelated donation" to the DA office's "Christmas Party."

Also, it seems these people have been allowed to leave the country. Let's wager on which non-extradition country they're in or how much offshore money they spent on new identities.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
For fuck sake. When will these kids ever learn.
The secret to drunk driving is to wipe the steering wheel for prints after the accident then place your passed out friend in the drivers seat.
Means you're home free and can pick up widows at the funeral.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'For Allah' Inscription Found on Viking Era Ring WinterHold 26 1364 September 29, 2021 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man Cecelia 21 1475 August 3, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Kid arrested for not standing for pledge... Brian37 110 8163 February 22, 2019 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  I am not Kid-ing, but it does ROCK! Brian37 0 346 December 1, 2018 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Saudi Arabia: Two Saudi girls who flee to the U.S.A for asylum, were found dead WinterHold 1 595 October 31, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  5 suspicious packages found in the last 24 hours Joods 188 13008 October 29, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  2-3 Hours Should Be Plenty Of Time Minimalist 21 1924 May 4, 2018 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The WLB Found Another Scumbag to Pardon Minimalist 0 277 April 13, 2018 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Kate Steinle's Killer Found Not Guilty A Theist 73 9181 December 2, 2017 at 2:57 pm
  Fox at it again: dresses black kid up as watermelon for Halloween segment Foxaèr 49 7588 October 26, 2017 at 8:57 am