Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 suspicious packages found in the last 24 hours
5 suspicious packages found in the last 24 hours
Days ago, a suspicious package was found at the home of George Seros. The home of the Clintons as well as the Obamas have been targeted. CNN Bureau in NYC in the Time Warner Ctr has been targeted. 
The White House has been targeted. 

The FBI are saying all packages are from the same source.

Suspicious Packages
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: 5 suspicious packages found in the last 24 hours
Clearly, the mind behind the packages is warped. A sane mind would have sent all of them to Trump.
The article you cited claims only that a suspicious package was discovered at CNN headquarters and refers to an incident in which Vanessa Trump opened a letter containing an unknown substance and went to the hospital because she was not feeling well afterward. The article says that the packages sent to Soros, Obama, and Clinton are suspected to have come from the same source. From where are you getting your information that the other two packages are suspected to be from the same source?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(October 24, 2018 at 10:41 am)Kit Wrote: Clearly, the mind behind the packages is warped.  A sane mind would have sent all of them to Trump.

No, I think the mind is very clear.  A rash of package bombs motivates right wing crowd more than the more thoughtful parts of electorate.   They will simultaneously stimulate the childish urge to play cop, and incite glee because the bombs when to those on trump’s enemy list. So this will turn out some right wing votes.

At the same time sending one of the bomb to trump helps to disguise the fact that these bombs are sent to benefit trump during the upcoming midterm.
Tucker Carlson says conservatives don't protest Democrats at restaurants because they "aren't monsters," then laughs at the pipe bomb sent to Soros' home
https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2018/...ers/221810
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(October 24, 2018 at 10:55 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Tucker Carlson says conservatives don't protest Democrats at restaurants because they "aren't monsters," then laughs at the pipe bomb sent to Soros' home

What else is new? The left wing protester assulted the right wing protester by slamming his head into the right wing protestor’s crowbar.
Quote:The devices were recovered not long after an explosive device was found in a mailbox at the Bedford, N.Y., home of George Soros, the liberal philanthropist who is a frequent target of criticism from far-right groups.

Why the hell does George Soros have a mailbox??

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 24, 2018 at 10:55 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Tucker Carlson says conservatives don't protest Democrats at restaurants because they "aren't monsters," then laughs at the pipe bomb sent to Soros' home

I hate that fucking tool.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Some left protesters are Satan for moderately chewing out Trumps cronies in a public place . But someone actually attempts murder of a left politician it's all cool .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(October 24, 2018 at 10:52 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: The article you cited claims only that a suspicious package was discovered at CNN headquarters and refers to an incident in which Vanessa Trump opened a letter containing an unknown substance and went to the hospital because she was not feeling well afterward.  The article says that the packages sent to Soros, Obama, and Clinton are suspected to have come from the same source.  From where are you getting your information that the other two packages are suspected to be from the same source?

I was watching CNN when their fire alarm went off. I googled and that was one of the things that came up. 

It's breaking news. Things are going to change - namely the fact that according to the Secret Service, they are now saying there was no suspicious package addressed to the WH.

Seems to me that CNN is reporting that the offices of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (former head of the DNC?) in Florida, has just been cleared out as well.

Again - this is breaking news. New developments are forthcoming so obviously the information may change.

So I'm just going to ask the question to all of our Trump loving republican members: Why is it that your leader wants to build up the fact that the dems are a mob and that they are violent and incite all sorts of insidious acts, yet every single suspicious package that has been found in the last 24 hours has been targeted at a democrat or, in the case of Soros, a democratic supporter?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 357 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 719 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 658 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  'For Allah' Inscription Found on Viking Era Ring WinterHold 26 1316 September 29, 2021 at 10:05 am
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1567 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
  Intimidation and defamation. Last desperate act. Brian37 16 1687 January 4, 2021 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
Thumbs Up Last Non-winter onlinebiker 110 4187 April 6, 2020 at 4:12 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man Cecelia 21 1470 August 3, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Saudi Arabia: Two Saudi girls who flee to the U.S.A for asylum, were found dead WinterHold 1 584 October 31, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Saudi Reporter's last column. Free speech.... Brian37 9 955 October 20, 2018 at 11:03 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead