Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to start calling it Dead Saturday on AF
Going to start calling it Dead Saturday on AF
Where you all be when AF is more important?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Going to start calling it Dead Saturday on AF
I was at a meeting.
Just got done with nap, had a med change and I'm a little more wobbly today than usual . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 5, 2018 at 6:22 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Just got done with nap, had a med change and I'm a little more wobbly today than usual . . .

I haven't reached the nap age, yet.
~ Erin Hunter
Get a Rx for decadron . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 5, 2018 at 6:23 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Get a Rx for decadron . . .

No thanks.
~ Erin Hunter
Never interrupt any female or male pleasing themselves.
(May 5, 2018 at 6:29 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Never interrupt any female or male pleasing themselves.

How was I to know he was pleasing himself in the freezer at work?
~ Erin Hunter
I went to CostCo to do the weekly grocery shopping, grilled chicken drumsticks for lunch and then went to Lowes to pick up the cap blocks I had ordered for the new wall I'm building. Some low life stole 7 of the blocks overnight (they were stacked on a pallet outside, NOT locked inside- go figure!). It took about 45 minutes just to get that "straightened" out. What a cluster fuck. They'll order the new ones to replace the stolen ones, so I'm not worried. I'd like to know who did it (there are cameras everywhere) so that I could go by his house and accidentally drop a block on his foot, while pretending to be a helpful neighbor. :nods: "Oh, crap, I don't think that's going to buff out!"  Maybe two blocks, these aren't all that heavy. Smile
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I was up way too early to go to an extra-early band practice, then ate mass quantities of food at a potluck, then came home and had what I thought was going to be a short nap.

Three hours later...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It' s never too late to start onlinebiker 2 407 October 18, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2458 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1116 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 622 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2337 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It's going to be a WARM winter onlinebiker 8 930 October 9, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1645 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1060 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  What's the going rate for the tooth fairy? Cod 16 1527 April 17, 2019 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Is it too early to start drinking? Gawdzilla Sama 13 1445 July 22, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37