Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm about to be a multi-millionaire!
I'm about to be a multi-millionaire!
Like a shot from the blue, I;ve received great news in my spam folder.

RE Can I Trust You
Quote:Attn:  ,

I will present you to the bank as my client's business associates, Late Paul Louis Halley to enable us claim his deposited fund (USD$47,500,000.00) deposited with the bank. If you're interested, kindly get back to me for more details. Thank you.

Attorney Saleem K. Ahmed.

Dubai,United Arab Emirates.

Quote:Saleem, can I call you Saleem?  I'm so sorry to hear about your business partner.  Is his family doing okay?  I;d be delighted to help.  To be honest, I could use the money for a venture I;m pursuing regarding alpacas in central indiana.  Enough about me, I feel like I really need to know more about your late business partner in order to convincingly pose as such.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours in Christ.

.....to be continued, I hope.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: I'm about to be a multi-millionaire!
(May 21, 2018 at 3:27 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Like a shot from the blue, I;ve received great news in my spam folder.

RE Can I Trust You

I will present you to the bank as my client's business associates, Late Paul Louis Halley to enable us claim his deposited fund (USD$47,500,000.00) deposited with the bank. If you're interested, kindly get back to me for more details. Thank you.

Quote:Saleem, can I call you Saleem?  I'm so sorry to hear about your business partner.  Is his family doing okay?  I;d be delighted to help.  To be honest, I could use the money for a venture I;m pursuing regarding alpacas in central indiana.  Enough about me, I feel like I really need to know more about your late business partner in order to convincingly pose as such.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours in Christ.

I'd have responded, only if you screw a pig and give me a blowjob.
Are you coming or not?
Quote:Hello, I have a party this weekend at home. It's gonna be crazy though. I am waiting for your answer. You do not wanna miss it!!! Bye,

Quote:To be honest, Sarah, I;m still dealing with all of the "business" from our last party.  It took more quick lime than we expected and the ground was not easy to dig.  Don;t worry....I don;t think they suspect a thing.  Maybe the next party, same arrangement as last time?  
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Your ship has come in. 

[Image: Garbage-barge.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I;ve got a half dozen of these ongoing at any time.  Pickings are usually slim....the spammers have been onto me for awhile.
(May 21, 2018 at 3:27 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Like a shot from the blue, I;ve received great news in my spam folder.

RE Can I Trust You

Yours in Christ.

If you like fucking with people who do the Nigeria scams, you would be perfect to join this place.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Signing up right meow!  Thx for the link.
Think big, Khem.  For a miniscule investment, you could own trillions and trillions of dollars.

https://www.100trillions.com/products/zi...r-banknote

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Just some info on what I;m running on Saleem...anytime I get a uae scam....I go full evangelical christian.  When it works, it;s fucking hilarious. Ill go through my folder to see if I can find it, but I had one of these dumbasses tell me they had a transformative vision while angling for a routing number.

@Joods.....holy shit, these guys are next level.  I need to take notes and work some of this in.

RE Can I Trust You

Yours in Christ.

There's a farm outside Lafayette, Indiana, that raises alpacas. They sell exotic yarns.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who wants to be a millionaire British_Atheist 8 2867 June 22, 2010 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Samson