Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life?
Life?
Enough Already! No one can tell anyone that life doesn't exist! However, if we say that God guarantees abundant life: then we have a book that PROMISES to guarantee it! If you don't think that the promised life is real then: how many times have you tried it?

Oh wait, I forgot, you think that life is nature and is somehow SUPERIOR to the One that designed it to your benefit! Good luck with fighting against the Whom-One guaranteed the existence of life itself! AND, made you a promise that it would be beyond YOUR wildest dreams! And good luck proving that I am not already there!

If you say, "no dude"--then welcome to your nightmare with no guarantee of success! No advantage because of ameba shit. Are you all just ameba shit?! Evolutionary crap without advantage?!

As soon as there is love, righteousness and trust flourishing on this globe through everyone of us, including The Minimalist, then something MUST be guaranteeing the success over and over again!

Just promise me you will not go to church to learn how to be--completely stupid and useless! Apparently, the bible was written for you and your life and NOT the ones whom play church!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: Life?
Holy shit! He's back to his normal self again!

Man, you're a Christian hippie version of MK, you know that!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Are you ever off the weed? Wink

Thanks Purplepurpose, that was brilliant.
I sure hope something's waiting for me in the bushes of love. :-)

A Peter pan book promises that if I clap when a fairy is sick or dying that the fairy will survive. Doesn't mean it's true, and the same applies to the bible and god.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Another book promises that the spice will flow.
(June 13, 2018 at 3:48 am)Haipule Wrote: Enough Already! No one can tell anyone that life doesn't exist! However, if we say that God guarantees abundant life: then we have a book that PROMISES to guarantee it! If you don't think that the promised life is real then: how many times have you tried it?

Oh wait, I forgot, you think that life is nature and is somehow SUPERIOR to the One that designed it to your benefit! Good luck with fighting against the Whom-One guaranteed the existence of life itself! AND, made you a promise that it would be beyond YOUR wildest dreams! And good luck proving that I am not already there!

If you say, "no dude"--then welcome to your nightmare with no guarantee of success! No advantage because of ameba shit. Are you all just ameba shit?! Evolutionary crap without advantage?!

As soon as there is love, righteousness and trust flourishing on this globe through everyone of us, including The Minimalist, then something MUST be guaranteeing the success over and over again!

Just promise me you will not go to church to learn how to be--completely stupid and useless! Apparently, the bible was written for you and your life and NOT the ones whom play church!

No promises from me! Are you referring to the Christian Bible that promises death and hellfire for so many? That book of life?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(June 13, 2018 at 3:48 am)Haipule Wrote: Enough Already! No one can tell anyone that life doesn't exist! However, if we say that God guarantees abundant life: then we have a book that PROMISES to guarantee it! If you don't think that the promised life is real then: how many times have you tried it?

*my bold*

There is no 'advantage', either you get it done or it doesn't get done.  

The bible is not holy.  Doesn't matter if you got it autographed or not.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you doing a parody or is this meant to be serious?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum