Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How will genomics affect dating and marriages?
How will genomics affect dating and marriages?
How will genomics affect dating and marriages? If people get their genomes sequenced and are willing to share the results with their potential partners, won't the whole concept of dating become redundant?
RE: How will genomics affect dating and marriages?
I’m not smart enough, I guess, to understand what getting your genomes sequenced has to do with dating.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(June 30, 2018 at 1:59 pm)Losty Wrote: I’m not smart enough, I guess, to understand what getting your genomes sequenced has to do with dating.

Sorry, I guess I should have clarified.

The real purpose of dating is to see if your potential partner has good genes to pass on to your future children. But if you have access to your potential partner's genome, you don't even need to talk to him/her to find out if he/she has good genes that will be passed on to your kids.
(June 30, 2018 at 1:59 pm)Losty Wrote: I’m not smart enough, I guess, to understand what getting your genomes sequenced has to do with dating.

9 in 10 times had a No attached to it. Damn made myself sad again.
(June 30, 2018 at 2:57 pm)Alexmahone Wrote:

The real purpose of dating is to see if your potential partner has good genes to pass on to your future children. But if you have access to your potential partner's genome, you don't even need to talk to him/her to find out if he/she has good genes that will be passed on to your kids.

Also, there is fucking around just for pleasure. Its cool. And fun.
(June 30, 2018 at 2:57 pm)Alexmahone Wrote:

Lol yea that’s totally why I date 😂
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Look at the genomes on that one!!! Naughty Naughty Naughty Naughty Naughty Naughty
I'm never having kids, so it doesn't apply to me. I doubt that it's as simple as you describe, even for people who do. They still want to enjoy being together, I imagine.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(June 30, 2018 at 12:44 pm)Alexmahone Wrote: How will genomics affect dating and marriages? If people get their genomes sequenced and are willing to share the results with their potential partners, won't the whole concept of dating become redundant?

Not if your good at cunnilingus.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(June 30, 2018 at 3:52 pm)chimp3 Wrote:
(June 30, 2018 at 12:44 pm)Alexmahone Wrote: How will genomics affect dating and marriages? If people get their genomes sequenced and are willing to share the results with their potential partners, won't the whole concept of dating become redundant?

Not if your good at cunnilingus.

A fine art, shall I add. And I will say no more, because I keep my tongue busy,