Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giraffe Killer
Giraffe Killer
Trophy Hunter Prayed to God Before Killing “Rare” Black Giraffe

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...k-giraffe/ 
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it."  -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Empathy is the only way to true morality.           

RE: Giraffe Killer
We eat tasty meat for the sake of entertainment in most cases, not because of survival judging by the obesity levels in the world. I don't care about that black giraffe, as much as I don't care about animals being abused and killed painfully to provide us cheap and tasty meat.
Perhaps there's some wisdom in the sentiment that a species can be accurately judged by how it treats other lifeforms, especially those lifeforms whom they perceive to be beneath them.

I don’t understand what it has to do with Christianity.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I love Giraffes this guy is an asshole. Leave the Giraffes alone
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(July 7, 2018 at 2:15 am)Tizheruk Wrote: I love Giraffes this guy is an asshole. Leave the Giraffes alone
It was a woman who killed the giraffe because it was old and killing the younger males.  It was a danger to the tower.
Would it have made a difference if she prayed to satan, or didn't pray at all?

(July 7, 2018 at 4:10 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: It was a woman who killed the giraffe because it was old and killing the younger males.  It was a danger to the tower.

Paleese. This is a bullshit justification after the fact at best. Get someone from the reserve/preserve with a degree to back her up, then I'll consider it.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 7, 2018 at 6:40 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Would it have made a difference if she prayed to satan, or didn't pray at all?

(July 7, 2018 at 4:10 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: It was a woman who killed the giraffe because it was old and killing the younger males.  It was a danger to the tower.

Paleese. This is a bullshit justification after the fact at best. Get someone from the reserve/preserve with a degree to back her up, then I'll consider it.

That's how game preserves and wildlife preserves that allow hunting work in Africa. They charge big money for the license and the hunter may only kill prey designated by the preserve. They are normally directed towards elderly or problematic individuals. That's how game preserve hunting works, particularly in Africa where so many animals considered desirable for hunting are endangered. An American game preserve might have more elk or mule deer than it knows what to do with, an African game preserve might have to track each individual animal.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(July 7, 2018 at 7:38 am)Mister Agenda Wrote:
(July 7, 2018 at 6:40 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Would it have made a difference if she prayed to satan, or didn't pray at all?

That's how game preserves and wildlife preserves that allow hunting work in Africa. They charge big money for the license and the hunter may only kill prey designated by the preserve. They are normally directed towards elderly or problematic individuals. That's how game preserve hunting works, particularly in Africa where so many animals considered desirable for hunting are endangered. An American game preserve might have more elk or mule deer than it knows what to do with, an African game preserve might have to track each individual animal.

Just want some documentation to back up the claim. Haven't heard any, can't find any (not that I looked that hard). I'd think that she'd put it out there to stop the fall out.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 7, 2018 at 7:38 am)Mister Agenda Wrote:

Sounds like a good replacement for the penal system.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CHRIST THE KILLER..... ronedee 31 3371 December 26, 2021 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  God is the great spirit Killer. Cinjin 5 3843 March 23, 2013 at 1:38 am
Last Post: Ryantology