Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHRIST THE KILLER.....
CHRIST THE KILLER.....
The simple message: God would not do something to us, He wouldn't do to Himself; Death. Even though He wasn't deserving of it. 
This is True Love for His creation. Amen

And that will be the choice, in the end; To accept His sacrifice as, Truth & Love for us. Or reject it.

Quis ut Deus?
RE: CHRIST THE KILLER.....
I have no idea what you are trying to say with your clickbait title and this weird video.

The law behind the universe created itself as a baby warrior? The 33 y/o version decided to get himself killed so that the power of divine blood could cleanse the sins of humanity, but if you you don't believe in the blood magic you will burn in eternal torment?
Um............ Happy Holiday?

But Voris, the Pope and jesus can stick it!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Gee, thanks for sharing.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Spoiler: Jesus isn't dead and he didn't make any sacrifice.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
At work.

Coffee
Would you ever buy or knowingly accept a conflict diamond, ronedee? What's your appraisal of people who would or do?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Well, Jesus, I think you're bluffing.  You talk like a man with a hand full of nothing.
(December 23, 2021 at 11:43 am)ronedee Wrote: The simple message: God would not do something to us, He wouldn't do to Himself; Death. Even though He wasn't deserving of it. 
This is True Love for His creation. Amen

And that will be the choice, in the end; To accept His sacrifice as, Truth & Love for us. Or reject it.

What sacrifice? he got better after 3 days and then went home to his dad ... Less a sacrifice, mor like a mild inconveniance
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Remember kids, jesus christ got the flu for you, and that's why you have to be a complete asshole to this list of people.....

Merry christmas and hide the eggs!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To Atheists: Who, in your opinion, was Jesus Christ? JJoseph 50 1637 January 9, 2024 at 4:28 am
Last Post: no one
  The power of Christ... zwanzig 60 3905 August 30, 2023 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Jesus Christ is the Beast 666 Satan Emerald_Eyes_Esoteric 36 7710 December 18, 2022 at 10:33 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Creating Christ JML 26 2863 September 29, 2022 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  So has Christ returned TheClearCleanStuff 31 3093 May 20, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  CHRIST THE KICKER…… BrianSoddingBoru4 15 1357 January 3, 2022 at 10:00 am
Last Post: brewer
Rainbow Why I believe in Jesus Christ Ai Somoto 20 2693 June 30, 2021 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Consecrated virgins: 'I got married to Christ' zebo-the-fat 11 1983 December 7, 2018 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Giraffe Killer warmdecember 43 6104 July 8, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are you following Trump or Christ? Foxaèr 13 1794 June 29, 2018 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: vorlon13