Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 11:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God is the great spirit Killer.
God is the great spirit Killer.
Allegedly:

god creates man (the mark)
god creates the devil (the antagonist)
god creates tree (the trap)
god drowns everyone (oops)
god condemns man anyway (creates hell)
god saves man (the con)
god has conditions (the legalese)
god sends over 90% of the worlds population into eternal darkness

[Image: Godslove_zps1478e4d4.jpg]

Yep, approximately, 85 to 90 billion people are in Hell (give or take 10 billion if you do the math on how many humans have lived and died in the history of the world), and yet christians have the nerve to tell you that god is a perfect loving "spirit friend." If you consider the soul a spirit, god is the greatest destroyer of life that has ever and will ever exist. Thankfully, he doesn't.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: God is the great spirit Killer.
I think your estimate is a bit off. Everyone, regardless of faith tradition, that loves God and his neighbor as himself has a place waiting for them with the Lord. The only people who go to Hell are those who refuse to believe in God and/or who love only themselves and the world.
(March 23, 2013 at 12:48 am)ChadWooters Wrote: I think your estimate is a bit off. Everyone, regardless of faith tradition, that loves God and his neighbor as himself has a place waiting for them with the Lord. The only people who go to Hell are those who refuse to believe in God and/or who love only themselves and the world.

...hence the 85 to 90 billion who, for whatever reason, didn't have their faith in the one "true" god out of the 3 000 gods invented by humanity at the time of death.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
(March 23, 2013 at 12:48 am)ChadWooters Wrote: The only people who go to Hell are those who refuse to believe in God and/or who love only themselves and the world.

I have heard from some Christians that the only true sin worthy of Hell is the complete and utter denial of the Holy Spirit.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
ironically Satan according to the bible said to kill a single or double digit number of people which is insignificant compared to God's killstreak.
(March 23, 2013 at 12:48 am)ChadWooters Wrote: I think your estimate is a bit off. Everyone, regardless of faith tradition, that loves God and his neighbor as himself has a place waiting for them with the Lord. The only people who go to Hell are those who refuse to believe in God and/or who love only themselves and the world.

There are a lot of Christians who believe that the entrance requirements are a lot stricter than that, and all of you base your arguments from the same source. All of you can't be correct.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UCKG: Church tells boy 'evil spirit' hides in him zebo-the-fat 1 347 December 11, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  CHRIST THE KILLER..... ronedee 31 3327 December 26, 2021 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Giraffe Killer warmdecember 43 6165 July 8, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is the Holy Spirit Misleading You? Rhondazvous 251 82693 July 12, 2017 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Constantine the Great Der/die AtheistIn 14 4477 July 3, 2017 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13327 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  God: The Great Tempter Rhondazvous 146 17579 March 5, 2016 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  I have a question about the Great Flood ApeNotKillApe 32 7117 September 28, 2015 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  What Exactly Does the Holy Spirit Do? Nope 92 16271 June 3, 2015 at 11:52 am
Last Post: robvalue
  How often does the holy spirit talk to you? TubbyTubby 54 14639 March 20, 2015 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam