Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The POTUS Who Loved Me"
"The POTUS Who Loved Me"
After sucking Putin's dick on the international stage, then pretending to back off, Shithole announces he will invite the KGB thug to Washington only to delay it. Now the KGB thug is inviting his sex doll to Moscow. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/27/world...eting.html
RE: "The POTUS Who Loved Me"
What Putin did to you? Did he build military bases near you country like you yankess like to do?
(July 27, 2018 at 3:49 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: What Putin did to you? Did he build military bases near you country like you yankess like to do?

If you squander your attempt at a free society, which is what happened after the fall of the Soviet Union, only to go back to a KGB thug dictator, what do you want me to say? 

The assholes who love to pull the "you do it too" stupidly think that the sane love everything we do, WE DO NOT. But please do not think for one second I will side with a dictator.

They encroach, we encroach. DOES NOT MEAN l love everything America has done. But to ask me to choose between bowing to a closed state, vs the one I live in, forget it.
While it is possible Putin is simply gleefully trolling trump, he is more likely to be disciplined and have his eyes on the ball and calculating to give trump cover by giving trump an opportunity to say “I didn’t Accept the invitation”.
(July 27, 2018 at 4:01 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: While it is possible Putin is simply gleefully trolling trump, he is more likely to be disciplined and have his eyes on the ball and calculating to give trump cover by giving trump an opportunity to say “I didn’t Accept the invitation”.

45 is Putin's sex doll. 45 is simply the asshole character in Die Hard who gets murdered by the bad guy trying to give up John McClain stupidly thinking he is trying to help.
(July 27, 2018 at 3:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote: After sucking Putin's dick on the international stage, then pretending to back off, Shithole announces he will invite the KGB thug to Washington only to delay it. Now the KGB thug is inviting his sex doll to Moscow. 

But Brian Right Wingers don't understand the investigation so Trumps innocent .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(July 27, 2018 at 3:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote: After sucking Putin's dick on the international stage, then pretending to back off, Shithole announces he will invite the KGB thug to Washington only to delay it. Now the KGB thug is inviting his sex doll to Moscow. 

Look the timing makes sense.  After New Year's Mueller will probably be filing his charges so it will give the Orange Shitgibbon an excuse to go to Russia and seek asylum.

Perhaps Snowden wants a roommate?
(July 27, 2018 at 6:50 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Look the timing makes sense.  After New Year's Mueller will probably be filing his charges so it will give the Orange Shitgibbon an excuse to go to Russia and seek asylum.

Perhaps Snowden wants a roommate?

It is all an elaborate plot by the deep state within the intelligence agencies. They will punish Snowden by making him live with trump.
(July 27, 2018 at 4:01 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: While it is possible Putin is simply gleefully trolling trump, he is more likely to be disciplined and have his eyes on the ball and calculating to give trump cover by giving trump an opportunity to say “I didn’t Accept the invitation”.

Unfortunately for Putain, Donnie Dumbfuck is too thick to understand the rules of that game. Hell, the manchild is too thick to understand the rules of Snap!
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  POTUS having a really bad day today. Brian37 20 2669 November 20, 2019 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  Kentucky Fried Potus Brian37 2 401 November 6, 2019 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Brian37
  How Low Can the GOP/POTUS go? OP/ED Brian37 15 957 March 29, 2019 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Potus's Follower caught in killing spree plot Brian37 11 1967 February 21, 2019 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  POTUS "fixer" gets 36 months in prison. Brian37 9 1540 December 13, 2018 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Goodbye Abe. Loved the Work. brewer 7 1278 January 26, 2016 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: brewer