Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's wrong with Japanese Dogs?
What's wrong with Japanese Dogs?

RE: What's wrong with Japanese Dogs?
Dogs have different personalities just like humans, no matter what part of the world they live in. My dog, whom I have since given way had separation anxiety too. Kids and even adults can have anxiety issues too.
The dog is happy to see his person. I don't think there's 'wrong' with the animal. Just a normally exuberant dog.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
What's supposed to be wrong with the dog?
They know that their humans anime is just wrong, but refuse to bite them.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I don't see anything wrong here.

On the Oxford doggo exuberance scale, that dog is no more than a 6.5.
Looks normal to me.

(July 28, 2018 at 9:29 am)Cathooloo Wrote: On the Oxford doggo exuberance scale, that dog is no more than a 6.5.

Right on the money.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
That dog is completely appropriate.  Wakaramasu-ka?
(July 28, 2018 at 8:43 am)purplepurpose Wrote:

Nothing wrong.
It is in the nature of social creatures to enjoy the company of other creatures.

Even humans are social creatures.
If a human would be alone he-she may well go mad.
Dogs, lions, monkeys and many other animals are social creatures too while tigers, leopards and many others are non social creatures so they live most of their lives alone.
(July 28, 2018 at 11:15 am)Little Rik Wrote: Nothing wrong.
It is in the nature of social creatures to enjoy the company of other creatures.

Even humans are social creatures.
If a human would be alone he-she may well go mad.
Dogs, lions, monkeys and many other animals are social creatures too while tigers, leopards and many others are non social creatures so they live most of their lives alone.

This must be what mansplaining feels like.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution "fails" AKA "where god seems to have got it wrong" Duty 44 2050 February 6, 2022 at 8:56 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  This is just wrong brewer 59 7187 December 22, 2016 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Dogs Twice Domesticated Minimalist 11 1125 June 5, 2016 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Darwin Proven Wrong? sswhateverlove 165 21598 September 15, 2014 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Evolution 'proved' wrong BlackSwordsman 46 6886 June 20, 2014 at 7:13 am
Last Post: vodkafan
  Dogs are people too? popeyespappy 18 3492 October 28, 2013 at 4:06 am
Last Post: Fruity
  Did Darwin get it wrong? Zone 20 4570 September 19, 2013 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
Tongue What's right (wrong?) with me? Tea Earl Grey Hot 9 2308 December 15, 2012 at 8:09 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Pet dogs keep their feet from freezing frankiej 5 1995 January 12, 2012 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Prairie dogs chat Welsh cake 2 1158 February 8, 2010 at 2:04 am
Last Post: theblindferrengi