Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video of WH staff baby sitting Sh*thole
Video of WH staff baby sitting Sh*thole

RE: Video of WH staff baby sitting Sh*thole
A kid burning up in a car before it became cool.
I don't get the connection.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Me either.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Trump is acting like a rabid dog. Both at his rallies and his Twitterverse.
But there's no connection between the title of your post and the clip.  No one is 'babysitting'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 5, 2018 at 3:57 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: But there's no connection between the title of your post and the clip.  No one is 'babysitting'.

Boru

Yes, which is why last week several of his intel agents held a presser contradicting his bullshit "hoax" crap.

I do think there are enough close to him that are basically holding back because they know he is bat shit insane but don't flat out say it because they are afraid, if they get fired, the person he'd replace them with would be closer to his insanity.

YES I do think, while he is still dangerous, there are those trying to keep a leash on him.
(August 5, 2018 at 4:53 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 5, 2018 at 3:57 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: But there's no connection between the title of your post and the clip.  No one is 'babysitting'.

Boru

Yes, which is why last week several of his intel agents held a presser contradicting his bullshit "hoax" crap.

I do think there are enough close to him that are basically holding back because they know he is bat shit insane but don't flat out say it because they are afraid, if they get fired, the person he'd replace them with would be closer to his insanity.

YES I do think, while he is still dangerous, there are those trying to keep a leash on him.

I meant in the clip.  A scene from a mediocre horror film doesn't mesh with a criticism of your disaster of a president.  Again, this is just stupid.

Suppose I were to title a thread  The Social And Economic Ramifications of Famine in Ireland in the 19th Century but the content of the thread consisted solely of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZLtiiVzuVQ

That would be pretty fucking stupid.  Why?  Because there's no connection.

Boru
(August 5, 2018 at 5:50 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 5, 2018 at 4:53 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Yes, which is why last week several of his intel agents held a presser contradicting his bullshit "hoax" crap.

I meant in the clip.  A scene from a mediocre horror film doesn't mesh with a criticism of your disaster of a president.  Again, this is just stupid.

Suppose I were to title a thread  The Social And Economic Ramifications of Famine in Ireland in the 19th Century but the content of the thread consisted solely of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZLtiiVzuVQ

That would be pretty fucking stupid.  Why?  Because there's no connection.

Boru

No it is not. If you want to call him a disaster, YOUR WORDS, NOT MINE, although I agree, the clip is quite apt.

While we haven't become an episode of the Walking Dead yet, no, but we do have a President who is doing everything he can to get there and a cowardly GOP refusing to stop him.
Clickbait!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Staff (2) ignoramus 3 287 February 4, 2019 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Video Of Sh*thole Responding To Charges He Violated The Emoluments Clause BrianSoddingBoru4 0 174 August 5, 2018 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Video of Sh*thole using Jr as a shield. Brian37 4 505 August 5, 2018 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Polygraphs and President Sh*thole Brian37 14 1120 July 2, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ice Ice Baby Brian37 0 257 June 17, 2018 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Never ending Sh*thole song... Brian37 0 345 February 2, 2018 at 11:03 am
  President Sh*thole ACTUALLY SHOWERS! Brian37 3 447 January 29, 2018 at 7:43 pm
  Exclusive vid of WH staff meeting. Brian37 4 497 September 2, 2017 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: c172
  Sweet baby Anakin! ignoramus 12 1722 December 27, 2015 at 9:30 am