Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polygraphs and President Sh*thole
Polygraphs and President Sh*thole
Create your own "if he took a polygraph" joke here.

I'll start.

If President Shithole took a polygraph the explosion would make "Fat Man" and "Little Boy" look like sparklers.
RE: Polygraphs and President Sh*thole
God asks Bush: "What do you believe in?"
Bush answers: "I believe in the free market, and the strong American nation!"
"Very well," says God. "Come sit to my right."

Next, God asks Obama: "What do you believe in?"
Obama answers: "I believe in the power of democracy, and equal rights for all."
"Good,” says God. "You shall sit to my left."

Finally, God asks Trump: "What do you believe in?"
Trump answers: "I believe you're sitting in my chair."
(July 1, 2018 at 12:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Create your own "if he took a polygraph" joke here.

I'll start.

If President Shithole took a polygraph the explosion would make "Fat Man" and "Little Boy" look like sparklers.

It seems that you are a loose canon. You spend your time criticizing the WLB instead of creating better ideas for your country. And by saying that the same applies to portuguese politicians. Except our prez. Fucker had a heat stroke then meet with trump as scheduled? Hell no.
(July 1, 2018 at 1:04 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(July 1, 2018 at 12:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Create your own "if he took a polygraph" joke here.

I'll start.

It seems that you are a loose canon. You spend your time criticizing the WLB instead of creating better ideas for your country. And by saying that the same applies to portuguese politicians. Except our prez. Fucker had a heat stroke then meet with trump as scheduled? Hell no.

Huh?

Yes I rightfully blaspheme bullies. No I will not apologize for that.

And anyone who has read enough of my posts knows I do offer solutions.

1. Don't allow politicians to use political scapegoating..... That leads to things like lynchings, segregation and genocide.

2. Trickle down started by Reagan are the same policies that lead to the Great Depression. Instead the POSITIVE thing the private sector can do, if, as they claim, less people on the government dime, would be to provide livable wages and affordable housing. I am POSITIVE that if we get back to the same economic policies we had post WW2 we can have more economic stability and less divisions. 

Taxes are not robbery. Paying livable wages gets people off the government dime. Hate of bigotry isn't equal to promoting bigotry. 

Trump is the wrecking ball, not me. 

How am I a "loose canon"? How is saying don't be a bigoted dick and value workers seat at the table make me a "loose canon"?
If Donald Trump took a polygraph test, he would pass with flying colours.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 1, 2018 at 1:30 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If Donald Trump took a polygraph test, he would pass with flying colours.

Boru

Maybe the color of vomit after chips and salsa and stale beer.
(July 1, 2018 at 1:04 pm)LastPoet Wrote:

I'll start.

Oh dear, somebody get their button pushed?

(July 1, 2018 at 1:30 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If Donald Trump took a polygraph test, he would pass with flying colours.

Boru

There's no "f" in "lying".  Tongue
(July 1, 2018 at 1:39 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Boru

Maybe the color of vomit after chips and salsa and stale beer.

Not a bit of it.  A polygraph, in the best of circumstances, will only indicate an untrue statement if making that statement causes the test subject a level of stress.  If the subject is a sociopath, a pathological liar, or sincerely believes that the answers s/he gives are true, the polygraph machine will record them as such.

Trump is a lying sack, no possible doubt.  But you'd have a tough time getting a polygraph to show it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 1, 2018 at 1:44 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(July 1, 2018 at 1:04 pm)LastPoet Wrote: It seems that you are a loose canon. You spend your time criticizing the WLB instead of creating better ideas for your country. And by saying that the same applies to portuguese politicians. Except our prez. Fucker had a heat stroke then meet with trump as scheduled? Hell no.

Oh dear, somebody get their button pushed?

Boru

There's no "f" in "lying".  Tongue

Yes I got my "button" pushed long ago when that fuckface perpetuated the birther crap.

True there is no "f" in "lying". Just like there is no empathy in that asshole bully.
I wasn't referring to your button, Brian. And the LYING detector would be focused on T.rump's lips. A motion detector.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Of Sh*thole Responding To Charges He Violated The Emoluments Clause BrianSoddingBoru4 0 174 August 5, 2018 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Video of Sh*thole using Jr as a shield. Brian37 4 505 August 5, 2018 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Video of WH staff baby sitting Sh*thole Brian37 9 508 August 5, 2018 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Joods
  User names in President Shithole's administration Brian37 4 453 June 3, 2018 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Now THIS Is A President! Minimalist 0 266 April 8, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Never ending Sh*thole song... Brian37 0 345 February 2, 2018 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Brian37
  President Sh*thole ACTUALLY SHOWERS! Brian37 3 447 January 29, 2018 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I'm running for president!!! Fake Messiah 18 1974 July 7, 2015 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  President Mandelas success all down to the South African penal system downbeatplumb 2 1118 August 1, 2012 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris