Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
have you tried Sweet Jesus?
have you tried Sweet Jesus?
https://nypost.com/2018/03/31/christians...eet-jesus/
I liked the parts where these old yahoodies tolchock each other and then drink their Hebrew vino, and getting onto the bed with their wives' handmaidens.
RE: have you tried Sweet Jesus?
Nope. And I haven't tried salty Jesus, sour Jesus or spicy Jesus either.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
[Image: 0d955c30-e603-0132-4653-0ebc4eccb42f.gif]
Ah hahaha! Snowflakes.

This looks like a job for the Religious Liberty Task Force!

I hope I'm just joking.
Quote:Catholic League President Bill Donohue last week ordered a boycott.

“I would obviously encourage a boycott of the company,” Donohue said. “Anyone who is misappropriating a [Christian] symbol, or deliberately using satanic symbols to market a product to unsuspecting consumers, is demonic.”

ROFLOL

They're coming to the Mall of America. That's worth hopping on the light rail and taking a trip down there just to show my support.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I only like chocolate Jesus.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Poor babies.

I wonder how they’d react to marketing from Hells Pizza?
Dying to live, living to die.
Where can I get some?  Anything that pisses off religitards can't be all bad.
I don't eat much ice cream. Maybe a pint a decade. I think I'll make an exception for them. And stand in front of the local Catholic church, with a concession stand. Gotta get the taste of that stale cracker out of one's mouth somehow!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 6, 2018 at 11:31 pm)Fireball Wrote: I don't eat much ice cream. Maybe a pint a decade. I think I'll make an exception for them. And stand in front of the local Catholic church, with a concession stand. Gotta get the taste of that stale cracker out of one's mouth somehow!

Are you calling Jesus a stale cracker?

That’s racist!!

🤪👈
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2025 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Tried making vegan burgers. . . bennyboy 10 1311 August 3, 2018 at 5:59 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  If you have an android phone you should read this. #5 is the most shocking. ErGingerbreadMandude 7 1946 December 18, 2016 at 1:14 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Home Sweet Home Full Circle 13 1867 April 10, 2015 at 8:22 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Have I Told You At Least Once Today That I Love You? Jenny A 26 4426 August 11, 2014 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: psychoslice
  Home sweet home... Ravenshire 54 8472 August 6, 2014 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Did you once have beliefs that now embarrass you? Ryantology 7 983 May 24, 2014 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Girls: If you could have any Engagement Ring you wanted.. Mystical 83 14470 February 8, 2014 at 12:20 am
Last Post: Drich
  Have you ever tried to debate Christians that have no clue? Dean-o 39 8581 June 22, 2011 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Ever tried streamtyping? Edwardo Piet 20 7758 December 16, 2008 at 11:25 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet