Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rand Paul: The Postman Awlays Betrays Twice
Rand Paul: The Postman Awlays Betrays Twice
Reduced to the role of the WLB's personal message carrier to Uncle Vladdy.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/senator...ump-putin/

Quote:Senator Rand Paul delivers letter from Donald Trump to Russia’s Vladimir Putin

Quote:“I was honored to deliver a letter from President Trump to President Vladimir Putin’s administration. The letter emphasized the importance of further engagement in various areas including countering terrorism, enhancing legislative dialogue and resuming cultural exchanges,” Paul wrote in a Twitter post.

Sniveling twit.
RE: Rand Paul: The Postman Awlays Betrays Twice
(August 8, 2018 at 12:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Reduced to the role of the WLB's personal message carrier to Uncle Vladdy.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/senator...ump-putin/

Quote:Senator Rand Paul delivers letter from Donald Trump to Russia’s Vladimir Putin

Quote:“I was honored to deliver a letter from President Trump to President Vladimir Putin’s administration. The letter emphasized the importance of further engagement in various areas including countering terrorism, enhancing legislative dialogue and resuming cultural exchanges,” Paul wrote in a Twitter post.

Sniveling twit.

HA HA HA love your titles. Unfortunately because I got the reference, it shows both our ages. Which makes it really weird because I think that movie was made before I was born.
RE: Rand Paul: The Postman Awlays Betrays Twice
It was made twice - 1946 and 1981.  The first one was an absolutely terrific film, pretty faithful to the novel.  The remake was a dumpster fire so excrementally bad that even Jessica Lange's tits couldn't save it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Krassner Dies! chimp3 1 261 July 22, 2019 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Paul Ryan Really Did Have Brass Balls. Minimalist 0 217 December 1, 2018 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fucking Paul Ryan - No Balls Minimalist 7 956 May 4, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  A Little Gift From Paul Ryan Minimalist 8 1049 November 18, 2017 at 9:01 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Paul Ryan Criticized over "Thoughts and Prayers" Comment Secular Elf 80 8762 November 9, 2017 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Washington Post asserts Ron Paul is Russian propagandist... ReptilianPeon 4 870 November 29, 2016 at 2:32 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Obscure Ayn Rand Novel To Be Released Minimalist 111 9266 January 2, 2015 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist