Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucking Paul Ryan - No Balls
Fucking Paul Ryan - No Balls
Can't even fire the fucking chaplain.  Why does congress even need a fucking chaplain? 

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/paul-ry...-chaplain/

Quote:Paul Ryan reverses on firing liberal chaplain

"Liberal?"  He's a fucking catholick.  Which seems to have been the real problem for the knuckle-dragging retards on the far right.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/opinion/u-s...-chaplain/

Quote:“The controversy,” reported the New York Times, “exposed long-simmering tensions between Roman Catholics and evangelical Christians over who should be the lawmakers’ religious counselor.”

This is why religion should be excluded from every facet of public life.  Fuck these ignorant shitheads and their fairy tales.
RE: Fucking Paul Ryan - No Balls
I think the House needs a Lesbian Wiccan for their chaplain.

Or:

The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Quote:HOSANNA! Paul Ryan has called off the Protestant Reformation in the House of Representatives. Yesterday, Reverend Patrick Conroy  his position as House Chaplain. And Paul Ryan, the “political Wunderkind” who just got cucked by a priest, un-accepted the previous resignation and retired to the cloakroom for several thousand Hail Marys.
Read more at https://wonkette.com/633484/paul-ryan-ge...b42ebOR.99
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I bet Ryan has a taut sac and sweaty wonderful balls . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Smooth like an egg, huh.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 4, 2018 at 7:06 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I bet Ryan has a taut sac and sweaty wonderful balls . . .

That face alone makes me want to shove my D into his A.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(May 4, 2018 at 7:08 pm)Kit Wrote:
(May 4, 2018 at 7:06 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I bet Ryan has a taut sac and sweaty wonderful balls . . .

That face alone makes me want to shove my D into his A.

That would be one way to move Santorum into the Speaker of the House seat.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

a little Santorum never hurt anyone

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1205 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Paul Krassner Dies! chimp3 1 252 July 22, 2019 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Paul Ryan Really Did Have Brass Balls. Minimalist 0 213 December 1, 2018 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 430 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
  Jesus Fucking Christ....Florida Got Hammered! Minimalist 30 1405 October 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Nakara
  Fucking Rudy Giuliani Minimalist 1 318 August 29, 2018 at 11:56 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Yeah...Murrican Health Care is Fucking Marvelous Minimalist 9 1093 August 28, 2018 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Rand Paul: The Postman Awlays Betrays Twice Minimalist 2 283 August 8, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking WLB Has Even Lost The NY Post Minimalist 1 403 June 19, 2018 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Fucking Moron Just Doesn't Know Anything Minimalist 9 1121 June 8, 2018 at 3:58 pm