Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:38 pm

Poll: Did The Orange Fucktard Use The N-Word?
This poll is closed.
Yes
33.33%
4 33.33%
Hell, Yes
41.67%
5 41.67%
Are You Fucking Kidding Me?
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does The Orange Turdfuhrer Use The N-word?
Does The Orange Turdfuhrer Use The N-word?
Choose one.
RE: Does The Orange Turdfuhrer Use The N-word?
Well, he sure uses the M-word a lot...
Does he currently? Doubtful.

Has he at some point in the past? Probably.

Is there tape of it? I don't see why someone would be selectively playing it to damage Trump in the eyes of certain individuals, yet not making it public. Also seems likely that Oooooooooo-OH-ma-ro-sa (to the tune of Oklahoma) would have taped it herself if she actually heard it.
(August 15, 2018 at 7:35 am)alpha male Wrote: Does he currently? Doubtful.

Is there tape of it? I don't see why someone would be selectively playing it to damage Trump in the eyes of certain individuals, yet not making it public. Also seems likely that Oooooooooo-OH-ma-ro-sa (to the tune of Oklahoma) would have taped it herself if she actually heard it.

Knew you'd defend him despite all the other crap he has done that we do have on tape.
Wait, I presume the option "Are you fucking kidding me?" is of course he uses that word? Just want to know that I didn't vote no.
Quote:Does he currently? Doubtful.
Yeah you would say that 

Quote:Has he at some point in the past? Probably.
And of course your fine with it 

Quote:Is there tape of it? I don't see why someone would be selectively playing it to damage Trump in the eyes of certain individuals, yet not making it public. Also seems likely that Oooooooooo-OH-ma-ro-sa (to the tune of Oklahoma) would have taped it herself if she actually heard it.
That's right you don't see it nor will you
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Huge difference between when someone like Dave Shapel or Sarah Silverman make jokes.

The bullshit Sarah dodged was just another fallacy of equivocation.

Same with me here using the word "Wetback" in blasting the assholes who vilify my innocent neighbors. In that context I am not promoting bigotry, but saying bigots are assholes.

When you have a president who does NOT flat out condemn white nationalists, especially when the white Nationalist Nazis were not around to fight for the South, you know that it has nothing to do with preserving statues, and everything to do with promoting racial superiority.

I can tell you that my Redneck friend from Oklahoma sees the term "Redneck" as a slur depending on whom uses it. But when I use it, he is not offended because he knows I am not lumping all red state citizens in with bigots.

Sarah Fuckabee tried to say he "teased" multiple groups, and individuals even whites. BULL FUCKING SHIT, 

He isn't joking when he attacks now even his own WHITE Attorney General. 

Again, when you know he denied blacks renting or buying his property in the 70s. When he called for the death penalty for the Central Park 5 who turned out to be innocent. When he perpetuates 5 years of fear of the black guy. When he attacks a man who builds a school, while he cages kids, after starting his campaign by calling Mexicans rapists, and calling for a ban on an entire religion. It is clear, he isn't joking, he means it.
Ever wonder if there is also a tape on which Trump says "Fuck America and fuck Americans!!! I'm here in this shit hole of a house to make money for myself! Now, let's go golfing on my estates so that I make more money from the taxpayers."

I mean does he currently say that? Doubtful.

Is there tape of it? I don't see why someone would be selectively playing it to damage Trump in the eyes of certain individuals, yet not making it public.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(August 15, 2018 at 2:42 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Ever wonder if there is also a tape on which Trump says "Fuck America and fuck Americans!!! I'm here in this shit hole of a house to make money for myself! Now, let's go golfing on my estates so that I make more money from the taxpayers."

I mean does he currently say that? Doubtful.

Is there tape of it? I don't see why someone would be selectively playing it to damage Trump in the eyes of certain individuals, yet not making it public.
he likely says that every morning
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Well, if he uses the N word during role playing with his black boyfriend and they are both comfortable with it, I see no problem . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Covid and the word "segregation". OP/ED Brian37 2 309 May 22, 2021 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  S.O.U. Special Orange Unit. Brian37 0 143 May 19, 2021 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Jets and the word "miracle". Brian37 28 1370 February 22, 2021 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  More quiet back stabbing from the orange turd. Brian37 9 846 October 26, 2020 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  The bird is the word! Brian37 4 429 November 6, 2019 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Here's Another Judge For The Orange Turdfuhrer to Hate Minimalist 1 471 November 23, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Notice The Orange Turdfuhrer Hasn't Been Talking About Stocks Lately? Minimalist 3 464 October 24, 2018 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Nein, Mein Turdfuhrer Minimalist 0 231 September 18, 2018 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Orange Turd Now Shitting Bricks.... Minimalist 22 2712 September 15, 2018 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Orange Fuckface Is Uphappy With the DOJ Minimalist 4 496 September 3, 2018 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist