Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Orange Turd Now Shitting Bricks....
The Orange Turd Now Shitting Bricks....
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/paul-ma...-attorney/

Quote:Paul Manafort’s plea deal includes a cooperation agreement with Robert Mueller: attorney

Quote:Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has entered into a plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller’s office — and it includes an agreement to cooperate.

As reported by CNN’s Evan Perez, prosecutor Andrew Weissmann told the court on Friday that Manafort’s plea deal hinges on him completing a cooperation agreement with the special counsel.

Time to start asking someone who can write to start working on your letter of resignation.
RE: The Orange Turd Now Shitting Bricks....
Yeah, there's no way Mueller would have left Manafort off the hook without details of Dumbfuck's treason. He's too many details on Manafort and DC's not Virginny.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Tick tock motherfucker.
[Image: hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool_bricks-funn...251969.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
The cooperation deal means he's got something but is it enough to take the turd down?

Lets hope.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(September 14, 2018 at 11:40 am)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/paul-ma...-attorney/

Quote:Paul Manafort’s plea deal includes a cooperation agreement with Robert Mueller: attorney

Quote:Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has entered into a plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller’s office — and it includes an agreement to cooperate.

As reported by CNN’s Evan Perez, prosecutor Andrew Weissmann told the court on Friday that Manafort’s plea deal hinges on him completing a cooperation agreement with the special counsel.

Time to start asking someone who can write to start working on your letter of resignation.

Good. 

Now on to the bigger fish.

#LockHimUp
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
[Image: 24kwq6e.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 14, 2018 at 11:40 am)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/paul-ma...-attorney/

Why not on twitter, it would fit that asshole.
Section 8 of the agreement deals with "Cooperation."

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/14/17861014/m...estigation

I don't see anything that excludes the WLB or his administration or campaign.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/14/politics/...index.html

Quote:Paul Manafort joins the 'flippers,' making Trump's week way, way worse

Maybe he'll kill himself?
But Min now that he's flipped he's  a shady guy with no credibility while before he was a innocent victim of a Liberal conspiracy  Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  S.O.U. Special Orange Unit. Brian37 0 145 May 19, 2021 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  More quiet back stabbing from the orange turd. Brian37 9 847 October 26, 2020 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Here's Another Judge For The Orange Turdfuhrer to Hate Minimalist 1 473 November 23, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Notice The Orange Turdfuhrer Hasn't Been Talking About Stocks Lately? Minimalist 3 466 October 24, 2018 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Orange Fuckface Is Uphappy With the DOJ Minimalist 4 498 September 3, 2018 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  No Wonder The Orange FuckWit Cares About Bruce Ohr. Minimalist 0 200 September 1, 2018 at 8:18 pm
  Dear Orange Fuckface-Your Act Is Getting Old Minimalist 0 240 August 31, 2018 at 12:56 pm
  The Orange Fucktard Isn't The Only One Minimalist 0 216 August 30, 2018 at 1:37 pm
  Will The Orange Fucktard Be Able To Control Himself? Minimalist 25 2485 August 28, 2018 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Does The Orange Turdfuhrer Use The N-word? Minimalist 19 2001 August 17, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger